on 7 May 2013
Great quality, has a nice sound and especially an amazing bass. Really confortable buds for the ears and a really good structure. It really worths buying it even though you can find out in the market some more cheap products.
I would highly recommend this for those who are keen in high quality of music.
on 8 December 2014
They broke after 3 days the wood is not durable at all. Would not recommend these
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2011
Style Name: Rasta|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are very nicely boxed earphones, with rasta-coloured braid and 3 button mic. Wooden parts, the aluminium parts and purple plastic tips. Look great.

There are a good number of spare tips for the earphones, a storage bag to keep them in.

The sound from them is very good indeed and it's nice to be able to adjust the volume on the headphone cable.
An ideal present for any Ipod user.

Highly recommended.
on 6 August 2014
I received my earphones today and was so excited as I have over the ear Marleys & just love them... But unfortunately when i tried them out there was no sound coming from one of the ear pieces.
I processed the refund but it didn't give me an option for a replacement which is very disappointing so now I have to wait for the refund to go back on my card before I can purchase another pair. I just hope this will be done promptly as I really wanted them for my holidays.
The packaging and presentation of the earhpones are top class and probably would have given 5 stars if they had worked properly.
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2011
Style Name: Rasta|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I find these headphones fit well, sound good and look great! I like the wood and braid used in the design, such a change from the usual white plastic. Nice to know they are made in a more eco-friendly way too!
on 9 February 2014
brilliant sound quality but feel cheaply put together. when you brush the volume control you can hear it through the earphone oddly and they are very delicate wires. easy to see how many people break theres but if you look after them well they should be fine for a bit. wouldn't of been happy if id not got them on offer though.
on 24 October 2014
These earphones are very very good,when you listen to your music through it sounds and feels like there playing it right next to you...they are very good earphones I would recommend these to anyone who loves or enjoys listening to music. The item came very well packaged and the delivery what very quick, if any thing these earphones are underpriced but when you buy half of you money that you paid for them goes to charity so it's a good cause and yeah just buy them you will enjoy them I do in my opinion they are way way way better than beats
Style Name: Rasta|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are fantastic earphones - there are notes in songs I've listened to previously, that I am able to hear for the first time. Great bass, but not at the expense of the treble and they have a great in ear fit, with 3 different bud sizes to fit different ears.

The cables have the distinctive "rasta" colours and are made with braided cord to help them to stay tangle-free and I found the volume control on the cable to be most useful. I have the Royal colour earphones and the pink and purple detail on the earphones themselves is very eye-catching, but although my little brother loves the sound - the colour of my set puts him off!! There are Rasta and Roots colours available, which are more unisex than the Royal set. All the bright colours make these hard to lose even if they do become detached from your iPhone/iPod etc, unlike most headphones in their generic greys and blacks.

I wasn't sure what I would think about the soft wood against the bright colours, but it works well to my surprise and the green credentials of the FSC wood makes these a great gift for anyone who loves both music and nature.
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2011
Style Name: Rasta|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very well-constructed from either recycled or ethically-sourced materials, these earbuds are surprisingly lightweight and strong. The wooden tip for the earbud is a nice touch, and the material cover for the cords is stronger than the normally flimsy rubber covers. I suspect these buds will stand up to a little more punishment than your standard £5 buds. The carry case is a nice touch, but hardly essential (don't most people wrap their headphones around their ipods for storage, or is that just me?), and the colour scheme is a little unusual but fits the House of Marley ethos. Sound? Well, the bottom end is incredible - probably the best reproduction of drums and bass I've ever heard from some in-ear headphones. To be honest, this is what I expected from headphones named after a reggae legend. The treble, however, suffers in comparison. I find myself using the equaliser on my ipod far more than I normally do while changing between music genres. Acoustic instruments are sometimes difficult to pick out. All in all, very sturdy and great for "bassy" music - but maybe not so essential if you like jangly guitars. Also, considering how reasonably you can pick up some decent Sennheiser buds, these seem a little overpriced.
on 31 March 2014
Don't buy these headhones!!! The wire is really loose. After 3 days that i got these headphone one side just stopped working coz the waire was loose :/
It was a waste of money..