on 5 June 2018
Look beautiful but ultimately offer nothing more than that

2 days after receiving them one side gave out so I had to send them back for a refund
Sound wise they were nothing special compared to £20 headphones hence why I never opted for a replacement pair
on 18 March 2015
After being an owner of Beats I decided to try these. Months of research into which ones and I decided on stir it up harvest. I am so Impressed by the sound and build quality of these headphones. In my humble opinion these are far superior to Beats at a fraction of the price they sound fantastic and the build quality takes your breath away. If you are looking for headphones stop looking and press that buy button you will not be disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2013
Not worth the price, you're better off buying as good as Sennheisers for a much lower price.
Pros- Looks good
Sounds good

Cons- Don't like cheap toilet seat looking wood
Not enough bass
NO replacement parts
Too expensive, not worth 150£
Too tight on ears; I thought the cushions looked spongy but in reality they aren't and offer little comfort

Another grievance, is where I lost my cable two weeks after I bought it and I contacted Marley customer services and they told me they don't do any replacement parts., so I'm stuck with a pair of headphones that don't work.
on 7 November 2012
Stir it up, little darlings!! Quite simply the best headphones I have ever owned and trust me I've had a few. Stylish, excellent quality which sound as good as their natty looks. Wicked bass depth, crisp bright treble and moody mid tones for a crucial all round sound. What are you waiting for, your ears will thank you for years!!
5 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2012
Loving these headphones, the quality is really good. The change of design as well so the pads swing 180 degrees really helps, really comfy. The bass is something else, very nice mids but i have found that the treble can be a little rounded sometimes but that is cool, i dont mind. Well worth the money, i dont find them tight at all as i have read in other reviews. Very pleased with the purchase. Get a pair, you cant go wrong!
on 9 January 2014
As a lover of music, I've always wanted a good set of headphones. So when a friend visited my home wearing these headphones, I had to try them.

And I was blow away with the quality, power and precision.

I've tried headphones which cost double the price of these Marleys and nothing has come close.

The only problem is the cable. It's a double-ended M-M 3.5mm jack; one plugging into your device and the other into the headphones itself. I've had to return the cable for replacement twice but this third cable has lasted longer than the other two combined and with Amazon's and Marley's comprehensive guarantees, you'd have nothing to worry about.

If you buy them, you won't be disappointed. Until the cable breaks.
on 21 April 2015
Stopped working after one month and I was very careful with it. The same happened with a pair of earplugs from the same brand that I bought at the same time. The sound is good but it doesn't have much bass. Better for listening reggae music. Perfect design. Won't be purchasing this brand again though.
on 31 December 2012
Once again, House of Marley comes up trumps.
Sound quality - as expected, of the highest order throughout the range. The only downside is a slight overpowering of the lower frequencies. However, this is a usual trait of closed back phones - it's the price you pay for keeping your music to yourself.
Build - what can I say, stonking good build. Solid as a rock, quality material choice, and looks are darned good too.
Comfort - had them on for up to an hour with no probs so far.
It might be a bit picky to only give this four stars, if you are accepting of the slightly excessive bass levels, this would be worth 5 stars.
on 17 February 2013
THE GOOD:

1) Excellent sound
2) Good build - they feel solid
3) Look fantastic
4) Canvas bad is good
5) Really good at blocking out external sounds
6) Very little sound leak (good for the quiet carriage on the train)

THE BAD
1) They do pinch the ears - after a few days it goes away but they are not the most comfortable - (I have big head - I'm 1900mm six foot three)
2) Phone link - Not they don't work with my Samsung S3, only the stop /start button works - No one can hear you on calls, but you can hear them. up down volume does not work
3) The snapping headband problem - seems to happen a lot - look it up

Overall very happy
on 27 July 2014
Loved these headphones. They are as good for sound as all the top brands available. Great sound. Only down side is after 2 years of not using them an awful lot the wire port connecter has broke and they no longer work properly. Gutted