Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 June 2013
Loving reliving my youth with this great cd. Very good compilation of music from the best ever era. I like it that they are not the same old songs you get on other 60's compilations
on 5 June 2013
What is it that makes sixties music so appealing? Maybe because I an well into offical retirement and this was the music of my teenage years. It is a desire to return to those wonderful carefree (??) days. This is a good disc with many favouites, and a few not so. There are loads of recordings and is ideal background music on my I-pod for reading. See also Hits of the Sixties.
on 25 February 2013
I enjoyed most of the tracks on the LP. I was transported back to the 60s and my teenage years. There were a few less memorable records and a couple that were sung by artists that I didn't recall making the originals but on the whole a great selection.
on 12 March 2013
Like it all !!!!!! School an being a teenager had to have yeaaaaa at the youth club I want to go back and do it all again might get it right hahaha the o e thing never change is the MUSIC !!!!!
on 4 March 2013
An excellent compilation of music that I spent listening during my mis-spent youth. Lots of happy memories. excellent value and brilliant sound quality.
on 3 August 2016
What can I say. We repurchased this as the original was worn away with use. My nine year old says this is the best 60's compilation yet
on 21 February 2013
Great album love all these oldies.this is the album I have ever downloaded but it was so easy and sounds great so will be doing more.
on 28 March 2013
Excellent quality music. Some really well known classic 60's sounds making this brilliant value, with 20 tracks on each of the 2 CDs.
on 3 March 2013
So many fantastic tunes So many great memories rekindled. It's a classic album for those long drives every home should have one.
on 3 April 2013
Haynes Ultimate Guide to The 60s is quite a good album and is the best of the bunch as far as I am concerned, Thank you.