Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 17 January 2013
Item is poorly described. After speaking with seller they were VERY unhelpful. i have the same product in a different colour and the exact same model with TWO storage compartments, the smaller and the larger, and then the shaker itself, even though the desription says there are TWO storage compartments the seller attempted too tell me that the shaker itself is a storage compartment !!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM SELLER, MISLEADING AND UNHELPFUL.
on 1 December 2012
I bought the Smart shaker 800ml version expecting 2 separate portion containers as per the sellers description but it only came with one without the removable divider. The extra volume of the larger shaker is great but be warned, the sellers description is inaccurate as it only comes with one portion container. Delivery was prompt and seller did offer to exchange it for the smaller shaker which does come with 2 portion containers, so in consideration I rated a 3.
on 9 October 2012
My intentions were to purchase a protein shaker with a main compartment which was capable of holding 800ml. This is not the case. You get one 600ml protein shaker with a 200ml separate compartment so you can conveniently carry your protein around with you whilst at the gym e.t.c. Not a bad idea, if the 200ml separate compartment manages to hold itself well enough (yet to properly use it), but the 'XL' and '800ml' in the product title of the product is misleading. This is just a standard 600ml shaker with a 200ml compartment.

If anyone knows of a 800ml shaker that I can get in the UK, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.
on 11 March 2015
What a shame! Would have been 5 stars as the product is great but today the lid broke and it's now un-usable :(
Have had it for about 10 months but I feel it should have lasted longer. I now alsodon't have the option of returning it for a replacement via Amazon...
on 5 August 2015
I have used this for a good month, 5 days a week, at work and at the gym and its good, but when I use my EHP Labs and shake it to mix it, it leaks! So the seal around the mouth hole isn't tight! So be warned to put your hand over the lid to keep it tightly shut! Also even just using EHP Labs, it smells fishy after one day!! I don't quite understand why as the pre workout doesn't smell/taste fishy :/
on 7 September 2015
Got to say its one of the best shakers I've ever owned.

I went for these after the Core150 tops kept on splitting and letting me down.. the 800ml is their biggest model. I wish that they would make a litre version but having the extra compartment for pills and an extra powder is decent so you can have a pre-workout in the shaker and a protein ready to go straight after the gym as well. Well thought out and pretty robust when it comes to shakers.

the mixing mesh at the top comes apart a little too easy compared to my small green ones of this so when putting it back into the bottle, I twist it in at an angle and then fill with liquid once top is back on... little quibble but easier to clean though!
on 26 February 2013
This review is a bit late to reply because I've had this shaker for over a year & the truth I'm still using it after I finish the gym, there are in total 3 separate parts. 1 is the container the other 1 can be your supplements & last anything you want?

I only use two containers,1 for my squash (the main bit) to have in the gym and when I've finished that I unscrew the bottom container for my protein powder, it's so easy & it mixes really well. I always believe less water and more protein powder always taste better. I've never tried milk but I'm sure it will still do the same job but after a work-out it'll be too heavy for me.
on 26 March 2012
Essentially a shaker is a shaker but for the price it's pretty good. I've gotten a few free ones like Met-Rx and MyProtein but this is pretty good because of the carabiner & optional storage compartments. Definitely recommend it. BPA-free and all that so it's a good container to store stuff in.
on 15 July 2013
Recently brought this product, and it is fantastic. Had one before that broke, and decided to re-buy it. Just to clear up, this IS the 800ml bottle. The markings on the side only show up to 600ml, BUT is actually 800ml if filled up to the brim.
on 8 April 2012
Useful shaker with second compartment, but construction could be improved as mine fell from a very minimal height containing no liquid on to the gym floor and the base just cracked all the way round and fell out!