Size: 2.5 UK Child|Colour: Pink/Tree|Change

on 29 May 2012
I buy a pair of timberland sandals every year for my boy. They are smart, durable and last the whole season. the leather is soft and there is no "breaking in" required. they manage to survive the water, sand and mud which are a part of every boy summer.
on 4 September 2015
I like the shoes but they came up too large for my son, had to send them back. Other than that- great design, very very light and good if stepping in water. I have been buying Timberland sandals for few summers now and I am always happy with the quality. The best feature to me is how light they are. Similar weight to Crocs style shoes but with better airflow for feet in hot weather.
on 2 September 2013
I would really recommend these. I've already bought 3 pairs in increasing sizes! They are durable and very well made, but also very comfy for my 2 year old. They're easy to put on and take off - my little one now puts them on himself. Whenever they got muddy or sandy I just rinsed them off under the tap and they're good as new again. I don't have anything negative to say about them!
on 26 June 2012
Really like these sandals for comfort I wouldnt listen to other reviews saying buy a size smaller as i did just buy same size as is uk size as it goes my son wont get much wear out of these but theyll see us through this summer and ill buy again in his usual size
on 11 April 2013
Got these for my sun for our summer holiday and I really liked them. They fit well, are easy to put on and look nice. They have a steady sole and support the feet as much as sandals can. The only problem was that sometimes my son complained that they itch him.
on 15 July 2015
My 6yr old son complained his feet/legs were hurting if he walked to long in flip-flops so I brought him the timberland sandals,he said their very comfortable & 'doesn't want flip-flops ever again', you couldn't make a better choice in comfort & design for your child,highly recommended
on 28 December 2012
I bought these for my 7 year old as they were on offer. He always moaned about sandals rubbing his little feet but he never once complained about this one. He wore it even when he was in the house :-)

Very comfortable (so he says) easy to put on and take off and most of all, they look cool.

Excellent product.
on 15 March 2013
This is the second pair of these I've bought my son as I love them. Unlike many boys' sandals, this isn't ugly and can be used during the day or on the beach or by the pool on holiday! Would definitely recommend!
on 24 June 2013
I ordered these shoes for our up coming holiday on the coast. They are well made and the pink colour is almost true to picture/description. They say they are water friendly..not quite sure what they entirely means but I hope they can cope with some water contact as they will be used for the beach and my daughter will no doubt get them wet to say the least! Overall a good shoe but not yet used only to try on..time will tell!
on 24 May 2014
I've always bought Timberland sandals for my son. Great value, nice looking sandal and fits perfectly! Will definitely buy Timberland sandals again.