Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 26 December 2011
I have had this e-book on my Kindle for a month or so and I have become a great fan. I travel a lot and this, plus the companion '30 Minute Yoga Workout' have enabled me to become much more regular in practice.

The book is short, containing a single 15-minute workout, which I found perfectly good value for money. I particularly like the breathing pattern reminders and the summary of each asana's benefts.

However, the book has the title 'How To Guide' which I think is misleading. It has no illustrations, which is a real problem if you aren't able to attend classes. For this reason, the book is of most use to someone who's learned a bit of yoga already (the level does not matter so long as you understand how to avoid injury and strain).

Suitable, in fact a charming and useful little manual, for those who have some experience of yoga and understand the 'dos and don'ts'. Not recommended, unfortunately, as a 'How To' guide.
on 16 September 2013
It was a good book however I found it hard to follow in places as there were no photo's showing the positions, which I would have found handy to make sure I was doing it correctly.