on 6 March 2014
I am a yoga teacher in London. Competition is fierce as there are so many teachers and not enough yoga centres for to accommodate them. I started reading the book when I was at the bottom of my career. Covering other teachers classes in gyms. Nobody knew who I was.

I read the book two years ago and applied everything to the letter. I am now followed by over the thousand people on social media, I teach in the best yoga centres, I have a regular following, i sell out all my retreats and workshops, I've even been invited to teach online content for international yoga brands and I am sponsored by an international brand.

All in all this book helped to guide my efforts to get true results in my business.
on 6 March 2014
This book resonated with me very strongly when I first read it and today I have no hesitation in recommending this book to anyone wanting to elevate themselves and their business. Daniel has a unique understanding that our success starts from within. But it's not just a theory book.
Daniel takes you through the processes required to change your mindset, then the practical 5 steps needed to ensure your place amongst the Key People of Influence in your industry.
I have first hand experience of the book, and the process.
Highly recommended
on 7 March 2014
I found the KPI book very interesting. Dan Priestley has an exceptional view on the future and the rapidly expanding digital age. A must for any entrepreneur wishing to grow their income. 10/10.
Really interesting read full of lots of great advice and thoroughly sound thinking. This is a book you should definitely read for those determined to succeed in the new age.
on 6 March 2014
I have read this book over many times. For inspiration but also it's practicality. It is small and easy to read and serves as a great reference book for the steps to being a thought leader.
I particularly like the view that we all have knowledge and experience that is valuable if we were to unpack it.
This serves as a great reference book and I routinely read it when I need to practice my pitching.
I have recommended this to my clients also.
on 6 March 2014
My title seems excessive, but for me (and my girlfriend) prior to reading this book (after seeing the author speak) we had no idea how to elevate ourselves within our fields. Within 3 months of reading this, I had followed the advice and written my own book. This has definitely helped in my business and now my girlfriend is also writing hers.

Worth a read. Don't let it's simplicity fool you. Follow the advice, take action and witness the results!
on 6 March 2014
I have been wondering aimlessly through life and knew that I was born to be more and knew that I had experienced things in my industry that made me unique, I knew where I wanted to go but I didn't know the way this book has given me a map and the confidence to take the next step.

Great Book and I have just brought the Entrepreneur Revolution! Can’t wait to read it

Peter
on 15 April 2014
This book was recommended by one of the KPI in my profession and it did not disappoint. Having read it quickly once, am now implementing some new ideas, having found out that some of the "stuff" I'm already doing is correct. An excellent plan if you want to be the best in your niche.
on 14 November 2011
Let's start with the positives:
This is a light easy well-written read, which will appeal to you if you don't like to get bogged down in detail.

It details a 5 step process which if you follow will help you become a Key Person of Influence. Daniel also outlines why you want to become a KPI, and how to make yourself accountable to making sure it happens.

There are several inspirational case studies at the back of the book for people wondering about taking the plunge.

However, as many other reviewers have said, it's lacking the meat. The book's got a catchy title and been exceptionally well marketed. It does feel like it's a 180-odd page advert for Daniel's key person of influence program.

Personally, I would recommend you read 'trust agents' by Julian smith and Chris Brogan, or Rob Brown's How to build your reputation. These books will give you the meat...
on 9 August 2015
A must read for anyone looking to start a business or anyone that has been in a successful business for a while and is feeling a bit lost or now wants to take it to the next level. I have often heard mentors saying that they don't tell people what to do but ask them questions to start the creative juices flowing, this book will definitely do that and also help the reader to understand with more clarity why they chose to do what they are doing and also help us to remember why we started in the first place!

I also recommend watching Daniel Priestlys interview on London Real, hearing the wisdom from him in person before hand made the reading experience for me a more powerful one!

Thanks Daniel Priestly you Rock!!!