on 22 September 2017
5 star*****-great product-came on time-would definitely use again-the best
on 3 October 2011
Case fits really well round the iPhone and unlike some other rubber cases doesn't come off when pulling the Phone out of my pocket. The case has gaps everywhere you need them - silent switch, earphones, charger. The design is unique too and very accurate to how I remember the classic gameboy(only the power switch is on the other side but this makes sense as that is where the IPhone power button is)
on 11 October 2011
This has just arrived and I am very pleased with it. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be a very good fit as other silicone covers I've bought have been quite loose, but this fits really well and looks great.
on 3 October 2014
Amazing iPhone case, I bought this for my iPhone 4s and it fits perfectly, dropped my phone a couple times not a scratch yet and I've had it over 2 year now (October 2012), cost me £0.99 but £1.45 is still a great price. high quality low cost in my opinion. also the game boy is molded/modeled into the back of the case it's not just a print like a lot of these cheaply made £5 rip offs
on 21 December 2011
First off, kudos to the seller as I got this item within two working days of ordering, despite having chosen Super Saver delivery and this is during the week before Christmas! As for the product itself, having read other reviews elsewhere I was concerned that the case might read "Lucky Boy" instead of "Game Boy", but it arrived exactly as advertised with the (un?)official Game Boy logo, trademark and all!

This is my first iPhone case and I spent quite a while hunting for one that seemed like good quality at the right price. I think I can safely say I got lucky with this case as not only does it look authentic, with genuine 3D style buttons, it seems pretty decent quality to me and fits the iPhone very well. The side parts of the case on the front side seem a *little* loose, but I guess that's to enable you to take it on and off easily. The case does actually fit the phone quite snugly everywhere else, so there's no worries about it slipping off. It has a good feel about it (rubber) and seems to me that it will protect the phone quite well.

The iPhone buttons are all perfectly accessible with the volume and mute being exposed under the case and the power/standby being covered by a little 'bump'. The charger port and speakers are also totally exposed, as is the headphone socket. Most importantly though, there is enough of a hole for the rear camera and light to ensure there is no flash bounce/reflection when taking photos (a problem with some other cases I hear).

If I were to make one complaint with the case, knocking it down to four stars, it would be that the black colour and rubber mixture attracts pocket lint a bit too easily, meaning you can end up with little bits of fluff all over it. This is no different to a naked iPhone though and it still brushes off with a little vigour, so not the end of the world.

All-in-all this is great value for the price, sold by a great retailer and looks very cool once on your iPhone! If you're of a certain age then you won't stop impressing your friends with this case! ;o)
on 10 January 2012
Love this case. Arrived today in the afternoon. Opened it up, mint condition and fits like a glove.

As its a Gameboy case, I'm a huge fan of Nintendo and the Gameboy was a retro classic back in its day and what sold it to me. The quality is brilliant. The process to make this case as it has multiple injections wouldn't be cheap, but the selling price is spot on. The silicon feels premium as dust doesn't attract very much unlike other silicon cases I have previously tried, and also it feels very nice in the hand.

All controls to my iPhone 4S are good, and well placed out. £5 well spent for me.

Would recommend this case and seller to anybody.
on 19 November 2011
Great cover. It really really looks good, had lots of (positive) comments on it. The design is just like the old game boy, well done on that!
The case fits my iPhone but isn't the tightest fit. But I still love it!
Bottom line - it's AWESOME.
on 24 August 2012
Having seen these for sale in the phone shop for just under twenty quid I ordered these at such a small cost I thought it was worth the risk.

It arrived WEEKS after I ordered it which was a little disappointing (I should mention that the estimated delivery did allow something like 6 weeks for delivery and it only JUST arrived in time) Its a VERY soft and flexible cover which, although it fits the iphone, is quite a lose fitting so dont expect much protection. It also doesnt click onto the phone but merely hangs onto it. Its like a very soft rubber material and I can crumple itinto a ball in my hand with ease as its that soft.

The design is identical to the store version but the material and quality is not. The design is actually really cool and is its main redeeming feature. Had it not cost a mere couple of pounds I would have returned it, but for the price, its okay and is a fun cover.

If you're not on too much of a budget and want your cover to offer some protection for your apple product I would absolutely suggest shelling out on the original version of this. If your looking for something fun and not too worried about how much protection your apple product gets then at this price, I would recommend this is worth a punt - provided of course you're not in any hurry to receive it.
on 4 January 2014
I picked this case because I saw a friend with a similar style one, and my last iPhone case had recently snapped. I wanted something that wasn't brittle but looked good, and since I love Nintendo, I chose a Gameboy design for want of an official one. It took ages to get here, but I overlooked that because I ordered before the Christmas holidays and it had to get here from Japan. But when it finally arrived and i put it on the phone, it almost pealed off. It stays on the phone until you do anything practical with it, like put it in a pocket, and even when you're just holding it comes undone. If someone had the time to change it about a bit, it could probably be made to fit, but I don't feel like changing something that seemed so good from the reviews. But it's so cheap, I don't really feel like I've lost out on too much.
on 23 May 2012
I was looking for a funny, cheap case for my Iphone 4 (black) but also one that actually protects it aswell.

After spending about 4 hours looking i settled on this black gameboy case to suit my phone's colour.

It did take a good 7-10 days to arrive which I was a bit miffed about but once I got it on everything was better =)

It's thick all the way around the phone so it feels nice and beefy but not like having a small brick in your pocket

After about 2 months of solid abuse the print and design of the case is still fully intact and looking bright

OVERALL- If you want a funny gimick case that still protects your phone then buy this =)