Customer reviews

Casio Collection Men's Watch AQ-S800WD-1EVEF

on 24 May 2017
I was disappointed with the value for money. The watch feels very cheap. Despite appearances, the case is not stainless steel, but spray painted plastic. The bracelet feels very flimsy and is of a fairly weak construction. You could not remove the bracelet links with a standard link removal tool as sold on Amazon, you would need to use hand tools. My advice is spend a few extra £ on an Edifice as I have done, it's in a different league.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 November 2016
Brilliant watch, Much like the other casio world time watches with the bonus of the silver style and bracelet strap and the fact it should never need a battery! Please note that the actual watch housing is plastic rather than metal. You never notice, I'm just stating that for clarity.
One person found this helpful
on 3 April 2015
Bought as a gift for my dad who is a serial watch abuser!I So far it has survived over 12 months!!! He has said that it keeps good time, it is light weight and easy to see with the luminous dials during the night. The downside it that it needs to be regularly exposed to light as it is partially solar powered and the digital display disappears at times. The multi function settings take a bit to get used to as you have a lot of options.
on 27 July 2013
This is a great little watch that keeps good time! I find it has no problem keeping charged up even with the UK weather!
Don't be fooled as the main body of this watch is plastic not metal.

After a day on the beach the sand had found its way under the front plastic trim around the face of the watch. Which I cant shift with cleaning!

However, it keeps working rain or shine!
3 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2014
Its a basic watch, bought for work, but the plastic glass easily scratches.I've had it some months now and its difficult to read the digital portion of the display.

I can recommend a better watch I bought to replace this one. Edifice EMA 100. I bought this as a replacement. Way better.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 April 2013
I like the look. I had two issues with it. Alarms are much too quiet. Useless really. Alarm was one of the reasons I bought this. The strap was very sharp edged. I ended up swapping that, with my old watch.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2015
Decent watch for work. Keeps good time, lightweight and bright luminous hands. Scary instruction booklet but not too difficult to set up. Quite happy with it.
on 26 January 2015
Bought as a gift for my husband and he is delighted with it. It is a very sturdy watch but not too bulky. Price paid was very competitive.
on 29 September 2015
Perfect watch - no issue at all
on 5 March 2015
A present for brother in law he loves it very good value.