Size: Large (4-6 Years)|Colour: Navy Blue|Change
Price:£33.59+ Free shipping

on 15 March 2017
Good quality, easy to wear, right size..
on 13 April 2017
Great fit and easy to put on
on 6 March 2017
I haven't used this product yet but wanted to write a review based on how the product fits my little girl. She's just turning 20 months old and fits into the medium size 2-3 almost perfectly. There is room to grow but it can't see this fitting past 2 and a half years.
on 30 November 2013
I've had 2 of these so far and like them> They have a velcro back fastening and are easy to get on and off. As any responsible parent will know if you take your children swimming and they are not 100% toilet trained, they must wear a neoprene swim suit or Happy Nappy system. Thats a disposable swimming nappy with the neoprene swim suit or neoprene happy nappy over the top. This is for hygiene and courtesy to other swimmers. This suit has saved my 2 year old from a messy accident whilst on holiday swimming. It wouldn't work on its own I'm sure, but with a disposable nappy underneath your reducing your chances of an embarrassing accident. The suit also keeps your child from burning in the sun where the skin is covered by the suit. It also gives children their dignity.
on 8 July 2015
This worked out perfectly for me. My 20 month old was starting to shiver after 15 mins in the pool.
With this wetsuit, he can stay in as long as he wants, and doesn't feel the cold anymore.
At the same time, he doesn't overheat, so it's a good balance for an indoor pool. And the lycra makes it extremely easy to get him in and out.
on 8 January 2017
The product arrived promptly. After reading reviews the age 1-2 was thought to be on the smaller side so I ordered the age 2-4 for the 18 month old child. He is average built. However the product was moderately large for him. I think the age gap are somewhat wide and I am unsure as to how a 4 year old would fit in this as in my opinion it would be too small for him/her.
on 7 May 2015
I ordered size 1-2 years for my 7 month old son but I didn't even have to try it on to see it was soon going to be too small. Also the body of the suit is a strange thin spongy material which I didn't like much. The suit was nice looking and well made though but because of the sizing issue I sent mine back with no hassle.
on 20 September 2016
This fit our 12 month old perfectly!! He played all summer in it and it stopped sunburn and sand getting everywhere. It is light wetsuit material apart from strips down the sides which are just Lycra so it doesn't create a seal and frankly won't help with cold water situations
on 1 August 2013
We had this last year. It looked cute and did the job while it lasted. Our son seemed comfortable. However, the zip just broke after wearing it only twice and very carefully, so it proved expensive waste and we were left without a uv suit for the rest of the holiday
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2014
My 16 month old is very slim so needed something to keep him warm in our local pool which is quite cool. This does the job perfectly. He has plenty of growing space and he can move freely in it unlike the baby wrap he had before. Great product.