Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 April 2018
GOOD ALBUM
on 31 March 2014
Probably the best album by You Me At Six, Crash is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and songs like Bite my tongue, Time is money or Dilemma have a post hardcore kinda thing that I really like
on 12 May 2017
Brilliant cd
on 19 November 2012
A great CD, with interesting lyrics and wicked tunes. I bought it after hearing an acoustic version of 'Loverboy.' The first CD from this band that I have bought and will definitely buy another. Note however that some of the lyrics are explicit.
on 16 February 2013
Best buy!
Has a documentary of how the band became You Me At Six and as famous they are now! Brilliant vocals by Josh Franceschi "Time Is Money", "Bite My Tongue" & "No One Does It Better" are must listens!
on 2 September 2016
Loves righting reviews for my other half I find stuff he boughs that I didn't even know about. Have to say this is probably the only good thing he bought so far. Love listening to it in car.
on 16 February 2017
good music
on 26 May 2014
Completing my YM@6 collection with this CD. Have seen them live and they are every bit as good on stage as they are on CD. Would definitely recommend!
on 5 August 2016
good cd minum scratches
on 26 December 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She loved it.