Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 5 July 2017
Quite possibly the greatest film of all time.
It's a fantastic cult classic! To be honest I didn't really need this on BluRay, but I went for it. Not a massive difference in quality, but then the film was made before BluRay so I didn't expect there to be.
I love this film, and I always have. Fantastic acting, amazing directing and brilliant story.
Tarantino at his finest.
on 18 March 2017
One of the best films ever made, and amazon was selling it at a very low price. WIn win. If you haven't seen it then I suggest that you watch it. I will even send you a copy.
on 8 July 2017
I'm a huge fan of tarantino but just never got round to watching this. Finally did and I understand why so many people think its a cult classic. The cast is awesome with John Travolta and samuel l jackson at the head of them. Uma thurman is great and so are the others. The plot twists and turn until all the stories somehow work together. The comedy is also brilliant - as it always is from tarantino
on 10 July 2017
Obviously the film is one of the all time greatest ever made and the film deserves 5 stars.

I am giving this particular version 4 stars because I've bought the Pulp Fiction 20th Anniversary Deluxe Box [Blu-ray] and the memorabilia is nice but the blue ray inside is the basic version in a standard blue box. I would have expected a more individual box as it's part of a special box set.
on 29 December 2016
Quentin Tarintino' second feature crackles along just nicely. Ultra cool pop culture phenomenon and worthy of all praise routinely bestowed upon it. Spawning a host of iconic lowlife characters and famously substantially enhancing the career prospects of all involved. Samuel L Jackson and Uma Thurman are particularly good. The Blu-Ray looks good and features loads of extras.
on 15 May 2017
Such a classic film!! Watched it again for the first time in years. It's still cool as f...!! all the actors are on their A game. It's still super cool and relevant over 20 years later!!! Highly recommend!!!
on 29 June 2017
Do I really have to praise this DVD? Look at the outstanding cast and Quentin Tarantino is a first class director. Do I really have to say anymore?
on 9 April 2017
I don't need to review this film, everyone in the world know's it's excellent. Suffice to say the packaging and delivery were superb
on 23 February 2017
A great movie with a great cast, another quality film from the Tarantino stable,, well worth watching easy to recommend
on 25 July 2017
Can never be beaten nothing has even come close, such epic story epic plots Eric characters