on 12 August 2013
Never had a square watch before so was a bit worried when i bought it, i was very surprised when it came it looks lovely feels really comfortable on the wrist and keeps very good time, really clear and easy to tell the time and its a big but not very chunky mans watch with a decent weight to it and very quickly has become one of my favourite watches in my collection.
on 14 April 2014
Bought this for a trip where I'd need to be on time for everything. I'm a professional female who's in command and driven by time. This watch has gotten me so many compliment. Move over boyz!
on 11 January 2014
Its a great watch. Sturdy design, big face, square edges if you're into that kind of thing. It goes perfectly with a suit or jeans. And considering the price range, I'll say you can't do better.
on 16 March 2014
At the beginning I was a little bit worried how the watch will look but when arrived, I was very impressed about it, If you like Big, chunky watches, this os the one, very nice, good looking, I love it. Very happy with the product and with the delivery, packaging.
on 2 October 2014
lovely watch
on 13 March 2014
I am delighted with the watch, service is good. Reasonable price with excellent look. I am happy with it. Perfect gift for my bro-in-law. Dial is bit bulky.
on 18 November 2013
This is a present for husband and I like it
very much, junky classy and smart love it lets hope he does.
on 7 March 2014
This is a very heavy, quite clunky looking watch. Looked great in the pictures but on the wrist it looked a little too much!
on 1 October 2013
great present for my dad! and he loves it! the face is huge so he can see all the numbers
on 30 December 2013
Purchased as 21st Birthday present looks lovely and arrived in a presentable box and purchased at a reasonable price not available on the high street.