Ravenhead 1 Litre Round Kilner Jars, Sleeve of 3
Size: 1 Litre|Style: Round Clip Top Jars - Set of 3|Change

on 1 July 2014
Brilliant size jar, got 1KG of pasta swirls in one and 1.5KG of penne pasta in another. Really good quality jar, very good price and I will be back for more when required.

Delivery was very quick and each jar was surrounded by the fattest bubble wrapping I have ever seen, lots of fun popping it when the jars were removed! Gives confidence to order from this seller again as not many wrap as securely as this one does.

Fill your boots, or should that be cupboards?!
on 22 January 2016
Having been "gifted" a set of what I'll generously describe as "Kilneralike Jars" a few years ago, which have proven themselves to be absolutely unsealable to the ruination of several attempts at making preserves with our own, precious, home-grown produce and since been relegated to the back of the big cupboard, which has become a graveyard for various pieces of useless kitchen tat (You know the stuff, it's hard to clean or functionally pointless, or both. Or just a faff. The kind of stuff that aspires to replace the beautiful simplicity of a sharp knife and a chopping board with electricity, noise and half an hour's worth of washing-up misery. That kind of stuff. Why can't I just dump it? Why do I continue to tell myself it'll come in useful some day?) we decided to try these in the jars before...well, probably putting them back in the cupboard again, if I'm honest...and I'm happy to report that these rings actually SEAL THE JARS! This might actually be the BEST rubber product I've ever purchased. I'm not sure my missus would agree, though.
on 21 December 2016
These jars are gorgeous to look at but after using them for just a two months one has started chipping around the part where the wire goes and the front clip is. It's as though the bottom metal strap causes too much stress and bits of glass ping off. Really annoyed about it as these aren't cheap. Plus it's dangerous and bits of random glass on a kitchen floor plus kids is not a good mix....
review image
on 11 September 2014
They came today which was good. I will give the product 5 stars, mainly to do with the seller for getting them to me so fast. I am rather narked with Kilner at the moment as their customer service attitude is rotten. I have purchased various clip-top jars from 2 other retailers and the seals have gone on all of them, yet they are different types, some are round, some are square, but all Kilner. I have informed Kilner of this, but they don't care, their words "We are a producer of products whom sell to retailers whom sell to the customer, so basically you are the customer of our customer!" In English, they don't care. The 2 retailers have been fabulous!! They have refunded the jars though i have kept them due to them being full of Damsons and Brandy. Each of them having to have been resealed several times as the seals seem to leak every few days. They are currently at day 4 on about the 5th reseal and if they leak again, i will be using these new seals. It goes to show that some companies don't give 2 hoots about history and all that and no longer manufacture quality. But the seller of these seals (NOT KILNER!!) got them to me super fast. Well Done!!
on 15 December 2016
Fast delivery well packaged. Jar larger than I thought but well made and good seal,spaghetti fits in well, dispenser a good addition well pleased
on 21 March 2016
Really good quality jars and a nice size. Would recommend. Reason for 4* instead of 5* is purely because it states dishwasher safe, which they are, but the metal clip has begun to rust just a little, which I worry will develop into more and more over time. I have only had these jars since Friday (today is Monday) and each one has been through the dishwasher twice (once when first received, and I have used all of them since and re-washed), and they are already rusting on the clip, which isn't a good sign. However, quality still good, and I could replace the clip in the future if needed.
on 13 June 2017
DON'T GO BY JAR SIZE. .You'll probably have to measure lids. If like my jars, my large jar (capacity unknown) has a slightly smaller lid than my smaller jar (capacity unknown). Hence they fit snug on my smaller jar but a little loose on my big jar
on 25 November 2016
These are not made by Kilner so I cannot see how these are "genuine" at all. They are branded "Jala" whoever that is and "made in China". FAKE.
on 23 October 2015
I have a selection of Kilner jars but these were for another set of coffee and tea jars! The rubber seal on them had begun to perish and I tested another Kilner seal for fit, and bingo! A pack of five fitted perfectly and the orange now matches the kitchen lava lamp!! Excellent.
on 13 March 2018
These jars are made of good quality glass; The lids are finicky, wire ring surrounding them are very unstable. I tried to buy replacement lids and this was impossible. I should have bought the Kilner or other brands with lids with treads components. Very disappointed buyer!!!!!.