Size: adult|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£2.22+ Free shipping

on 26 July 2012
I was rather uncertain before I purchased this product, namely due to the very low price.
However, the delivery was swift and on time as stated by the invoice. The product arrived well packaged
in bubble wrap and a protective postal envelope.

The product itself is lightweight, whilst these are no Ray Bans. They certainly look great and are comfortable
for the price you are paying. In contrast, to some of my colleagues who have Ray Bans, I would strongly recommend
these over any overpriced sunglasses.
on 17 April 2012
Wanted an original prescription pair.Bought these to see if they looked ok.These are so good I just use these now for image,parties or on stage.Great product and many uses.
on 12 June 2012
Superb item, I was apprehensive as to what the quality may be like given the price at the time of purchase, which was £2.98. It actually turns out that the quality is just as good as any I've seen in many expensive retail stores. The product arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and a padded jiffy bag, no damage at all. I'd definitely purchase from the seller again and recommend to friends.
on 28 June 2012
I got these sunglasses for summer and they big they fit on your ears no problem and they won't slip of your ears unlike my other sunglasses I had.

These are great perfect will fit on any one.

Also they came in a plastic thing.

I had no problems with them the price is nice.
on 12 April 2012
One of my better purchases on Amazon. Very pleased with these. Dark tint on the shades keep out bright sunlight more than most and for under a fiver you can't go wrong. Extremely quick dispatch and arrived in flawless condition. They look great as well. Cheap and Cheerful but with a surprisingly high quality 5* :)
on 7 February 2013
arrived within 4 days of the order, really worth for the price paid, no damage, no scratch, fits very well on the face, would like to buy more of these for my family
on 17 November 2013
They look like the real deal; but are not very durable and break easily - I have brought two pairs from Amazon, both broke either by accident or because they just got brittle and snapped.

They are worth it if you want some temporary glasses, and they do look good - but just wouldn't last you very long, perhaps if you kept them safe, they may just serve you a very short Summer!
on 22 May 2014
Already bought a pair about a year ago but sat on them in the car so decide to buy another 2 pairs. Perfect as I have a tendency to lose or break my sunglasses. They also fit really well, which I usually have an issue with as I have high cheek bones.
on 7 May 2013
Bought these as I had lost one pair and broken my spare pair and didnt want to pay a fortune for replacements. Chose these as I had similar before, and for the money and the styling there are a bargain. They do what the more expensive glasses do and are a larger lens which covers the peripheral version, which is very important when driving or cycling, in my opinion.
Well pleased and highly recommended.
on 24 November 2013
exactly the right product that arrived in the correct time period. Give great protection from the sun and are quite sturdy as i have found out. Only problem is if that you are a omen them may be a little bit to large for your head.