on 26 July 2012
I was rather uncertain before I purchased this product, namely due to the very low price.
However, the delivery was swift and on time as stated by the invoice. The product arrived well packaged
in bubble wrap and a protective postal envelope.

The product itself is lightweight, whilst these are no Ray Bans. They certainly look great and are comfortable
for the price you are paying. In contrast, to some of my colleagues who have Ray Bans, I would strongly recommend
these over any overpriced sunglasses.
19 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2013
Bought these as I had lost one pair and broken my spare pair and didnt want to pay a fortune for replacements. Chose these as I had similar before, and for the money and the styling there are a bargain. They do what the more expensive glasses do and are a larger lens which covers the peripheral version, which is very important when driving or cycling, in my opinion.
Well pleased and highly recommended.
on 24 August 2012
ive always had trouble finding sun glasses to fit but these do and like many others i too was a bit worried by not able to try them on and also to check the quality.i need not have worried,the quality is very good ,they sit comfortably , have uva 400 protection and are of that classic design icon look.They look much more expensive than what they are and at this price an absolute bargain
on 17 November 2013
They look like the real deal; but are not very durable and break easily - I have brought two pairs from Amazon, both broke either by accident or because they just got brittle and snapped.

They are worth it if you want some temporary glasses, and they do look good - but just wouldn't last you very long, perhaps if you kept them safe, they may just serve you a very short Summer!
One person found this helpful
on 4 September 2014
These are actually just for Parties!!! It doesn't say in the description that they are party glasses but they are!

They are smiths party glasses.

Just so you guys are aware
One person found this helpful
on 17 April 2012
Wanted an original prescription pair.Bought these to see if they looked ok.These are so good I just use these now for image,parties or on stage.Great product and many uses.
8 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
I order three pairs of these, but I was not sure whether they were UV400 protective or just fancy dress sunglasses.

Fortunately they came with stickers on the lenses which indicates that they do provide protection from the sun.

They also have excellent hinges on the arms that are sprung, so that if you have a larger head than would fit the sunglasses they do not bend or stretch but the arms simply move out further to accomodate.

Great product. Don't hesitate, I have three pairs!
on 22 May 2014
Already bought a pair about a year ago but sat on them in the car so decide to buy another 2 pairs. Perfect as I have a tendency to lose or break my sunglasses. They also fit really well, which I usually have an issue with as I have high cheek bones.
on 9 March 2017
Wanted the Casey Neistat look.
Great for the money.
on 27 January 2013
I've bought this for the oncoming summery months that's ahead. I normally buy reflector sunglasses like the one Tom Cruise wears in Top Gun and are normally too big for my small head, but they fade really quickly so I needed a change. And THESE glasses are better! They fit perfect and makes me look really cool (; can't wait for the hot sun and clear skies even more ><