Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 January 2013
This book is a great girly read and takes only half an hour or so to enjoy. I give it a 5* as it is a book I can relate to and the problems are things me and my friends have been through. Nicole is a sort of down to earth character and Sara is popular but true to herself. I would encourage girls 9-13 to read this.
on 3 January 2013
I gave it five star's because I liked it a lot. I like it when Nicole and Sara had a slumber party and the when Nina and that put a picture outside of Matt and then Nicole and Sara did the dame with there slumber party and got Nina Back for what she did to Nicole and then the slumber party wars started. It was nice at the end when her aunty Michelle had here baby and Nicole wears excited about it. I`d recommend it to my friends because it's more of a 10+ not for younger people.
on 23 December 2012
Great book that would be ideal for children over the age of 10, I think that it is a fantastic book and would recommend it to all girly girls!
on 26 July 2015
I thought this was a great book but at the beginning of the story it added a bit extra than it needed although it might not of made full sense to the story. But the kindle edition had sneak peeks of others stories written by Melanie Marks which made it a bit confusing whether that was part of slumber party wars or not.
on 18 February 2014
I chose this rating because it was the best book about changing schools and making new friends!
I liked this book because it was funny, good and wonderful! It also inspired me that if someone makes a mistake, forgive them! (Sometimes!)
I would recommend this book to my best friend, who me and her are like Nicole and Sarah, (I would be Nicole and my friend would be Sarah,) because we always stand up for each other just like they do.
Thank you for making this book!
on 15 February 2013
I really like this book that I would recommend to younger/mid teens. I can relate to a lot of things in this book! The only bad thing I could say is that it isn't as long as I would have liked, but to be honest, the price reflects this so you cant go wrong really! x
on 26 July 2015
I loved Slumber Party Wars because its very gripping and interesting and there are lots of changes and ups and downs. I didn't like some elements like when Laurie was picked on but I guess that's just part of the story. :D But the rest of it was amazing!!!
on 5 May 2014
I really enjoyed the slumber party wars. I love most books but I absolutely loved this one it is really sweet. I liked the bit with Laurie and how they became friends even though Nicole didn't want to and the last bit where her aunt gave birth to little Cooper and everyone loved him and thought he was so cute and adorable. Also I was wondering if that story was based on a story that was apart of your life or someone who you know because it would be nice to find out.
on 31 May 2016
This book is okay. I like the main character, Nicole because she is not a boring normal girl who is obsessed with makeup and clothes and stuff. She has a quirqy personality and that makes the book more interesting.
What I don't like about it is how it sort of goes on a bit. Nina destroys the slumber party again oooooohhhh how awful!!! You get what I mean. Also (No offence) but the idea of just having a war about slumber partys is just.... sort of boring and pointless. Who would fight over that?
All in all, I rate this book 3 stars. Its not bad but then again, not amazing.
I recommend this book to tweens who like storys about middle-school drama and stuff. Age recommended: 8 - 13

Thanks :D
on 23 March 2014
This book is absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't get enough of it! I've read and re- read it a million times at least! It is slightly about God but you absolutely MUSN'T suddenly never read it again because of that! All it says is: she goes to church, she gives a talk in church and she prays. It's NOT jam packed with all godly things though! No worries!!
Lizzie 11