Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 March 2014
I rated this book 5 stars because of the way Melanie Mark's described it and it was really good .What I liked was when everyone came friends at the end what I didn't Like was when they were not all very good friends. I recommend this book for girls because it is all about a girl.
on 26 July 2015
I loved Slumber Party Wars because its very gripping and interesting and there are lots of changes and ups and downs. I didn't like some elements like when Laurie was picked on but I guess that's just part of the story. :D But the rest of it was amazing!!!
on 12 February 2013
Im 14 and i love this book! i would recommend it! At the beginning its a bit boring but after chapter 4 i think it was it gets really exciting! i couldn't put the book down and i read in like a week
Hope this helped!
on 26 December 2013
An amazing book with a good story line I loved it. It wasn't too long so it was good for me! I loved this book and I think you should read it and I am going to buy the next book called crush wars now!!
on 17 May 2015
I think this book shows the little fights gorls have and how to stand up to your friends. I think the rest of the series will be interestong. I also wanna keep readong as nicole is a bit like me!
on 18 March 2016
Very funny and interesting.
Best for ages 9-14
on 18 February 2014
I chose this rating because it was the best book about changing schools and making new friends!
I liked this book because it was funny, good and wonderful! It also inspired me that if someone makes a mistake, forgive them! (Sometimes!)
I would recommend this book to my best friend, who me and her are like Nicole and Sarah, (I would be Nicole and my friend would be Sarah,) because we always stand up for each other just like they do.
Thank you for making this book!
on 5 May 2014
I really enjoyed the slumber party wars. I love most books but I absolutely loved this one it is really sweet. I liked the bit with Laurie and how they became friends even though Nicole didn't want to and the last bit where her aunt gave birth to little Cooper and everyone loved him and thought he was so cute and adorable. Also I was wondering if that story was based on a story that was apart of your life or someone who you know because it would be nice to find out.
on 26 December 2012
I thought it was very bad and not very gripping I found the speech a bit all over the place and the description rubbish
on 26 December 2012
A good book about friendship !!!!! Worth reading , a funny lovely sweet book you just have to read ! FANTASTIC