on 23 January 2014
I have been mentally writing reviews for this book for days lol This is my favourite book series that I have read to date. I read book 2 in one day! I love Gemma and Alex, the control that boy has trying to keep his feelings for Gemma hidden are enchanting, it completely overwhelmed me.
I am a writer myself of supernatural books and I always make a point to leave reviews but this one had to be done everywhere! I love the author, all her work is amazing and I have untold amounts of fan respect for her. Can't wait to see what she writes next.
on 15 April 2012
The first book was a stepping stone in comparison to this one. This gets into the nitty gritty side of this paranormal reality. More characters and a dire plot for Gemma. Alex keeps his cool in dangerous situations but not when he gets more involved with Gemma.
The background to the first book starts to emerge making the future of their existance seem a step away from a post apocolyptic world.
Overall, I need to read book 4!
on 8 March 2017
read review on book 3
on 26 April 2017
Enjoyable series
on 27 January 2013
This is the second book that I've read in the series and it is just as good as the first, with lots of action and a good story line. Another cliff hanger has made me buy the next book too.
on 29 August 2017
Ok
on 4 August 2017
I couldn't put the book down just like with the first one. A very well written book by Jessica sorensen.
on 27 February 2014
I was hooked from the first book and really pleased to be able to enjoy the whole series which was great
on 7 September 2013
the story continues, there are lots of twists, easy holiday read, very enjoyable, like the characters and the way they interact
on 9 April 2013
Hade to buy it wright after I've finished the first one.Action, love and adventure. I'll defenetly rereade the book and recomande it to friends.