on 12 October 2011
This collar is fine...it is just a basic collar...but quiet smart with the red writing on the black surface.Think our cat is comfy in it!
on 14 March 2012
You can adjust the size, which is perfect for making sure it's not too tight. I like the stretch section in case your cat gets caught on up whilst out and about.

Nothing special or extra about this, to say. No complaints or anything to say bad about it. Just about the right price, including posting.
on 28 December 2012
My cat loses collars regularly but this one is still on her - having been put on on Christmas Day.
on 3 April 2013
Purchased these collars with magnets for use with a new magnetic catflap. Cats seem to be comfortable wearing them and it does the trick with opening the catflap!
on 17 October 2013
She hasn't lost it yet which is a big bonus and didn't seem bothered from the very start even though she was collarless when I adopted her.
on 17 August 2012
Bought 3 of these collars as we have a magnetic cat door and found that the magnets on the cats collars kept sticking to the ring that fastened them onto the collar. They would not hang down causing the door to stay shut sometimes and confuse the cats!
The Staywell collares have a plastic ring to fasten the magnet onto, this works well. The ring is quite substantial, and the collars are safety collars with elastic in them.
on 22 January 2014
ordered this for my sister whos cat keeps losing collars, this is a great collar & up to now has been fab
on 12 August 2013
Easy to put on and don't come off by themselves which others often do. The only snag with these magnets is they pick up anything containing iron, so I often find one of my cats with a rusty old nail attached to his/her collar. Shame gold isn't magnetic.
on 22 June 2012
Purchased this product as a stand by for my cat. Have the had the original one for over a year now and it still looks like new. Looked at other similar products but they did not appear to be of the same quality.
on 2 July 2012
This collar is exactly what I needed for my cats, as I have a Staywell magnetic cat flap I needed a collar that would support the magnet and be adjustable enough to fit a scrawny cat. I would buy again.