on 26 June 2012
I bought this Beautiful old fashioned wooden swing for my sisters little boy,
For his 1st birthday gift.
My children always had one when they were little.
If you love wooden toys, you will love this swing,
At the moment it is hanging from his Grandma's Tree in her garden.
But can be used with any decent swing frame.
" Her little boy just loves it "
VINE VOICEon 22 July 2015
This got mouldy and worn after one summer. It's sturdy and secure but I'd get a different seat next time. It's also difficult to get your child out of the seat as there's no flexibility in it.
One person found this helpful
on 12 November 2014
love this. great price, well made. nice sturdy swing. bought this for my grandson as my two sons had one when they were toddlers and loved it. its great pop them in and do your housework. the motion puts them to sleep. arrived on time from seller. would recommend this.
on 26 May 2014
Brilliant swing for our 16 month boy. We needed to buy additional attachments to fix it to a branch of our tree. But It's safe & sturdy and bright & colourful.
Our little boy loves it and all his cousins and playmates have been having lots of fun on it as well. The oldest we've had in it is a 3 year old & she was quite happy in it, not sure if you'll get a child much older than that in it.
on 26 July 2017
Granddaughter loved this when smaller. Her sister gets it now
on 22 August 2014
Bought for my Granddaughter 18 months old, beautiful, colourful, sturdy, just a pain to get it all equally balanced with the ropes. Although this product is of good quality if you can master the art of tying the ropes adjusting it, worth buying, very quick delivery.
on 3 February 2016
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic quality and fast delivery. My little granddaughter love it.would definitely recommend this product. Thank you very much
on 7 September 2013
This was a fantastic buy. It fitted easily to our existing swing frame and my 23 month old loves it. There's nothing to assemble before fitting it and I think the quality of workmanship is high. So much better than those expensive plastic baby seats and it is also possible to modify it should you wish to.
on 2 September 2016
It looks amazing, evokes memories of my childhood. I purchased this for one of my granddaughter as a Christmas present so have not used it yet.
on 14 September 2011
First delivery of this product had to be returned as quite a few of the coloured ball shaped spacers were broken on delivery although packaging seemed fine. The item was exchanged without any trouble and the second was ok but this didn't last long as after only a couple of weeks use with my 2yr old grandson 2 more of these spacers broke.
One person found this helpful