on 2 December 2014
nice buttons, but bear in mind that the butterfly image is really quite small in 'real life'. If you want to use them for a sewing project that is going to get regular washing, I'd advise putting a little varnish over the images and letting that dry first as the images arent that fast/truly well stuck down - I tried hand washing 3 as a test run before sewing them to a cardigan and a little of the print came off too easily.
6 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2013
I ordered these buttons to use as decoration at my wedding, I'm not sure how I'm going to use them yet - place cards maybe. They are so gorgeous and I'm so happy I got them! Picture is slightly blurred on the website so I was a bit worried the detailing wouldn't be so good, but they really are! Not blurry at all, the detailing is really pretty and the button itself is very well made. Great buy! Will be cute for clothing or for decoration as I am using them.
One person found this helpful
on 17 June 2014
i was expecting these to be small and wasnt surprised to find them so tiny. what was disappointing was the faint, washed_out colour. they bear little resemblance to the photo. quality is good and i will find a use for them, sadly not the project i had in mind.
One person found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
too small but pretty I will use them
on 23 July 2017
Good price, good quality, good mixture of designs and colours.
on 21 December 2017
Happy with purchase thankyou
on 19 June 2013
Again having purchased flower prints before, I added these to my order. I thought they would be larger, but that it the only disappointment. Also the product price can vary for the same size of button, so be careful when chosing. Excellent quality and the company easy to deal with.
on 30 April 2012
Beautiful heart shaped wooden buttons with brilliant butterfly patterns... perfect for so many projects and would buy again. Made my work fly by!
8 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2015
These are absolutely beautiful and are great for all sorts of crafting and sewing, knitting or crochet projects. Took a long time to come, came direct from China by sea, but were worth the wait.
on 7 April 2015
How many ways can you say these buttons are beautiful and will be a perfect addition to the garment I am making. I cannot wait yo sew them on. My only regret - I should have ordered more.