Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 1 May 2013
All metal construction, very stable when carrying a pair of 20 x 80 binoculars....note that the threads are 1/4" Whitworth. I've no hesitation in recommending this item.
on 23 January 2013
if you want to balance your binoculars on a tri or monopod then this is for you. For me I got it for a 10x50 pentax bino, it works and the price is not exhorbitant.
on 17 February 2015
This is really great. Unfortunately, it's too big for my binoculars (Barr & Stroud 8 x 42); but I should have cleared that first. Will keep it for other things.
on 1 September 2015
I ordered late saturday evening and it arrived early the next tuesday. Well packaged, what i wanted and delivered quickly. The mount is nice and solid. Cheers.
on 7 July 2013
It's really sturdy (bought it for a 1.5 kg Celestron binocular).
It's half the price of the Celestron (or other well known binocular brands) adapter.
on 6 August 2014
Excellent - Use it on a mono-pod when walking in the bush (Umfolozi Game Reserve, South Africa). Able to keep the binos steady when viewing game / birds.
on 15 June 2015
An excellent piece of kit. It fits easily onto my binoculars and is small enough to keep attached while using the binoculars in "hand-held" mode.
on 4 April 2015
Received this the day after ordering which was excellent. Well designed and does the job well which allows me to keep my binoculars secure on the tripod.
on 14 September 2012
This is very strong and well engineered steel, black enamelled resin coated, design fits my Olympus binnoculars perfectly, a professional piece of kit.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 April 2014
This mount does exactly what I bought it for, and it's great for holding my binoculars steady while stargazing or looking at other stationary objects.