on 4 November 2013
What a well made tripod adapter this is. Very sturdily constructed of a solid piece of thick metal so it should last a very long time.
For £10 it is an absolute steal and I doubt if any of the other tripod adapters on Amazon would be better than this at any price.
on 21 May 2012
This adaptor does the job it's supposed to. It's a fairly chunky, robust piece of metal that feels substantial, and it keeps the binoculars rock solid. I tried them with a pair of 10-30x60 zoom binoculars and they are finally usable at anything beyond minimum zoom.
on 16 February 2016
A really good solid attachment, ideal for attaching my Celestron 71009 binoculars to our tripod. Easy to fit, and I feel confident to leave my binoculars attached to the tripod outside while I go and do something else. Very happy with this product; high quality.
on 6 March 2015
Have been looking for a solid one for an age ,this appears to be just that , means we dont have to change the bins for a more modern set with a std fitting on the end cap , only time will tell if it stands up .,but on the initial trying it looks good.
on 9 December 2012
This fits my Olympus 12 x 50 EXPS binoculars. Only small problem is tightening the knob attaching it to the binoculars so that it is tight enough - I think the plastic bush used should be slightly softer material or even rubber. Otherwise vey goo.
on 24 June 2013
This was purchased for my Ostara Elinor binoculars 10x50 along with a universal folding tripod also from Amazon at £24.94. I was worried that I may have got the size wrong however, everything fit together perfectly. Very pleased
on 17 February 2015
Brilliant and simple once I worked out how to attach it to the bins! No instructions included but that is perhaps because all bins are different. However well made and finished and would buy again.
on 5 March 2016
A quality product that basically does what it says on the tin. Holds the binoculars steady and firmly without any noticeable movement for extended periods. A very good mount at a very good price.
on 26 September 2013
The product is very sturdy and should allow a good fit between the binoculars and the tripod. It is essential that the binoculars have an appropriate screw mount. Do check this when ordering!!!
on 21 February 2015
I bought this mount as a replacement for a plastic version that was supplied with my binoculars but was too flimsy for such high powered bins. This bracket works perfectly. Very good value.