on 2 November 2013
Quick to respond, good quality printing, quiet enough, noisy closure to paper tray but love the double sided printing. No problems so far.
on 14 October 2015
Love this printer. It is very quick to print. I particularly like that it is so quiet
on 6 April 2013
I bought this to print all my b&w documents and it is perfect for the job. I still have a bubble-jet for printing photos, but this printer has saved me a lot of money by not using the bubble-jet printer for everything.
Wireless means it can be shared between all users in my house and can be sited anywhere. It is very quiet and the option of double side printing helps save paper too. Laser printing is smudge proof, water proof and there's no drying time, perfect if you want to use high-lighter pens or posting envelopes in the rain!
I'm very happy with it.
on 31 May 2013
I bought this printer in March 2013 and the review said that it would do 10,000 pages. It is now 31st May and the toner says it is low already. I have probably done about 1,000 pages at most. The new toner is very expensive.
on 25 September 2015
Best printer I have ever bought
on 20 December 2014
Tricky to set up on wifi.
on 9 December 2011
Selected this on the basis of the product description and favourable review. It has just arrived and, anxious to print off some urgent documents, I have begun set-up...to find that I will need a power adaptor as it comes with a European type plug only. Why don't Samsung provide one to UK buyers? And why don't Amazon make this clear? Until I resolve this I cannot comment on performance...all I know is that my urgent documents are not going to be printed for a while. Grrrrr.
44 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2013
Product arrived quickly, well packaged. Wasted an entire evening trying to install the printer software and configure the printer to use on our wifi. Wasted a chunk of the weekend on it too. I'm in IT--this should have been quick and simple!

I have yet to be able to get a test page to print from it in any manner, even over the USB cable. I cannot register it due to an infinite loop bug in Samsung's website, and Samsung customer service has been unreachable. In short, so far this has been a total waste of money and time.

It isn't the shop's/Amazon's fault--it's Samsung's.
on 23 July 2015
good printer
on 16 January 2013
Holds sufficient paper, rarely if ever jams. Prints with excellent precision.
This is as good as the commercial quality printers you'd find in offices 5 or 6 years ago were. Quiet, inexpensive and simple to run. Upgraded from an old HP which was the polar opposite for every measured metric. Well done Samsung

See one answered question