on 24 November 2012
This book was first given to me by my step sister-in-law and she was very enthusiastic about it and so I read it. At the time I had a sore throat which didn't go away until I tried this urine therapy and then, shortly after, my sore throat cured. I was impressed with the simple sincerity of the author of this book and I made a promise to myself that if ever I had serious health problem that I would surely try this remedy first. About 9 years later someone close to me died from 'prostate cancer' and when I looked up about this disease found that I had all the symptoms. Of course I bought a copy of this book again and started the urine therapy. After 3 months of this the symptoms receded and, as bonus, I had more uninterrupted hours of sleep during the night. I can definitely say that what this guy wrote about in this book seems to be true. I can unequivocally recommend this book to anyone. Amazing.
on 20 May 2016
So glad I purchased this item, all you need to know about urine therapy for "your" health! For me, healing with urine has been so effective and in such a short time, I feel ten years younger, wrinkles are disappearing and my skin (which has been so dry) is now so smooth, like a babies bum!! I strongly urge all to read and follow this therapy for excellent health. It works so quickly, it's just a paradigm change, to get your head around drinking your own urine and surprisingly, it tastes much better than you could ever imagined. STRONGLY RECOMENDED!
on 24 January 2014
I am a practitioner of Urine Therapy, drinking it every day, and this book is a classic for anyone interested in this subject.

The author was seriously ill with TB and cured himself, after all medical help had failed, by a combination of fasting and drinking his own urine. He then went on to found his own clinic using the same methods in the inter-war years. This book was written in the 1930's and is mostly details of cases of people, many of them seriously ill, who were cured by his methods.

His method of fasting with urine drinking is something anyone can do and it doesn't cost a penny. It is also the world's finest skin improver when massaged into the skin (which can then be washed to remove the smell). All that is required is the courage to get used to the disgusting taste (and smell: heavens knows what the clinic must have smelt like)

Urine therapy is long established in India, but this seems to be the only example of a clinic in the West in the modern era. It was closed by the end of the 1940's due to increased regulation by the orthodox profession and there does not seem to be any further record of his activities, which is a shame because his methods, and comments on self-healing, are as relevant today as they were then.
on 22 June 2013
I had been using urine rather timidly, for a month or so, drinking a little each day, mixed with juice,and had noticed that after many years of failed attempts to clean up my diet, it was becoming much easier to avoid the foods I knew were wrong for my body but to which I had become addicted.
Because good things were obviously happening, I wanted to know more.
The author wrote this at a time when Urine Therapy had only just been outlawed, so there was still plenty of people around who had experience of it, and he shares the stories of some of them.
It is an easy read, and contains all one needs to begin getting and staying healthier, so far everything I have tried has worked,softer skin,rapidly healing cuts and scratches etc., I can feel my confidence in urine therapy increasing.
Way back in the 1940's the author was certain that pasteurising milk and attempting to control disease by vaccination were not necessarily helpful., so it is interesting historically as well as useful for current maladies.
on 17 January 2013
This book is clear and concise and I loved it, we all should be making use of our urine for health, Your own body has the cure for what ails you, one teaspoon of urine to two of distillled water, hold under your tongue for a few minutes then swallow. This allows the glands to inspect the instructions in the urine/distilled water and produces the correct antibodies to cure you. This is not medical advise, I am not a doctor, this is what I have discovered by reading the book and research on the internet.
on 15 October 2012
I bought this book having only recently found out that drinking urine offers health benefits. I did find some of the english vocabulary a little old fashioned and there where half a dozen medical terms that could have been explained more simply for non doctors. The content is very interesting and many testimonies as to the effectiveness of the treatment left me in no doubt as to this being a remarkable treatment for a wide variety of conditions. I don't think my GP will be spreading the word about this as there is no money to be made from the patient which is why this knowledge is a good investment!
on 20 June 2013
A good read will open your eyes to this therapy and i must say i would use for external uses at present, as it explains the many illnesses that have been treated with urine therapy, not sure I could do it but does make you wonder , worth a read as I think it will make you think about things
on 14 June 2017
Brilliant - a very modestly written book by an expert! All the salient points are there! Def recommend!
on 5 March 2011
My mother of 82 has been doing this for over 30 years, and she is soooo fit (more so than me) still plays Saxaphone, Clarinet, and paints large Oils on canvas... has never been sick, apart from the fact that she is a vegetarian anyway. So like they say, "The proof is in the pudding!"
May not be everyone's taste (pardon the pun) but deffinitely works.
on 28 November 2015
Its a very interesting book, drawing on a centuries old tradition in many societies which clearly did work.

Only concern over the practise now is that our bodies are probably so overloaded with toxins from plastics and other environmental pollutants, its hard not to wonder whether we would actually be improving health with this book's recommendation. After all at the time the book was originally written, people did not have many of the long lasting pollutants in their bodies that most of us now do. Probably when all else has failed,then its something to consider.