on 19 October 2014
It worked well as a replacement for a burned out 8600GT so I took a chance and also replaced the GeForce 6600GT in my Medion 8383 which is notorious for heating issues. The N210 has no fan but actually the air flow through the case is now more efficient. Temperatures for the furnace like P4 Prescott cpu are lower. That was when my PC was running Windows 7.

(Dec 2016) I have had blue-screens pointing to an nVidia issue with the card since upgrading my main desktop from W7 to Windows 10. I swapped over the identical card that was running in another computer with XP Home and the problem remained. It looks likely that it is not fully compatible with Windows 10. Plenty of effort went into trying to solve the problem but I've now replaced the card with an AMD Radeon.
on 28 September 2016
Nothing to write home about. Nvidia support is UNBELIEVABLY bad. They told customers the cards with this chipset are not and never will be supported in Windows 10. The latest software suite, however, has full support for it. Three stars for the card and one for the support.

Works just fine with standard usage (Photoshop, Internet browsing, office work etc).
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 May 2015
Easy to fit, quiet and cool. Its only DX10 (not 11). Not particularly powerful, but its nvidia so drivers are no problem and most games/applications like it (I've found a couple of games that don't seem to like AMD cards). I bought it to replace the G100 that had finally broke in my 5 year old PC, so does the job nicely.
on 25 September 2015
It is good value for money and comes with a low profile bracket, however be careful the heatsink is large and so wont fit in every PC.

Better than a built in card, but don't expect to play the latest games, ideal if you just want a little more zip or more likely a few additional ports to plug in a few more displays!
on 2 June 2016
Had to change my graphics card after the Win 10 upgrade. This was a bargain and restored the multi screen function back to my old PC!
on 14 June 2016
I bought this for the staff I support, as the ejits complained about previous graphics cards being too noisy, works a treat.
on 28 May 2016
Deals with all normal stuff np, also can play Skyrim on medium good.
At to loose that heat sink and drop a small copper fan on it.
Don't bother with it unless you got space for it.
on 27 October 2015
This is an excellent graphics card for the price! Great quality as can be expected from MSi and operates completely silently and displays outrageously awesome. Well impressed - actually in awe!
on 8 September 2015
Works well, as expected. Quiet because it has no fan. Slightly longer (the heatsink) than standard but that didn't matter in my case.
on 10 July 2015
Big improvement on my on motherboard graphics, freeing up ram speeding my system up. Easy plug and play install. I`m very pleased.