on 15 March 2017
Very good
on 4 June 2014
My little girl loves these they are perfect for her dolls house, really sweet characters! Definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a family to move into a Dolls House!
on 30 March 2015
Colourful and surprisingly good quality for the price. Well made little dolls just right for small hands, cleverly packaged to fit inside a comparatively small box, however just be careful in taking them out of the box for checking purposes if you intend to give them as a present as it may be difficult to get them all back in again.
on 30 November 2016
I bought these to go with a Hape All Seasons Dolls House as they are the perfect size to fit the Hape furniture. They are strong and well made and the arms & legs can be bent to sit them on chairs etc. The bendy parts of the limbs are quite stiff to bend but they hold the positions they're put into. They also stand up well on their large feet. As others have said the Cat and Dog are quite chunky but they're robust and less likely to be swallowed by smaller children. Nice to have an extended family with the grandparents and pets. My only small gripe would be I wish the 'mother' and 'grandmother' had more modern clothes instead of ankle length skirts! A really good value set for the price, I'm sure my granddaughter will love them.
on 18 February 2013
Bought these for my Grandaughter's dolls house. She absolutely loves playing with them, so I guess that is good enough for a high rating.
on 28 December 2014
I only had to see the excitment on my niece's face as she opened each individual bag of dolls house furniture on Christmas day to know that I had made the right choice for her. Each item of furniture was solid and well made and very child friendly. The goods arrived within the timeframe quoted. I would have no problem in recommending this as a childs gift or the company on their service. I am very satisfied with my whole experience from start to finish. 5 stars. Well done.
on 12 October 2013
It was a gift and the recipient a four year old girl. So I only have her mother's comments regarding the gift.
Thankfully it arrived just in time for her Birthday and the child was delighted with the little play family.
So I guess it was a success.
I have no idea of the quality and durability of these figures, so can not comment further.
However I was not pleased to be asked twice for my opinion, before the parcel had been delivered.
on 28 November 2014
Great little wooden family, they retail for £20 locally so delighted with the bargain. I bought these for my 3 year old and they're a lovely chunky size for little hands. My only criticism would be that the limbs are a little stiff to move but I'm hoping they'll loosen over time, though they're obviously hard wearing, I've bought a number of Bigjigs toys and my daughter and I have been pleased with them all. Prompt delivery, would recommend.
on 2 June 2014
Great toys for little ones. Perfect to use with a dolls house or on their own. My Grand daughter loves them.
on 13 December 2012
This is an excellent set of wooden figures they are well made and sturdy,and are ideal for little ones to play with it is well priced especially for the amount of pieces in the set especially with the little pets as well. I have purchased this for my young grandchildren aged 4 and 21/2 who I am sure will love. I have purchased the figures alongside the furniture set. Brilliant value.