on 1 March 2013
Bought this for my three year old for Christmas. Don't know if its just a faulty batch but each of the cupboards in the set the dowel of wood holding in place fell out, this was in the first few weeks of use. Poor quality wouldn't recommend.
on 17 December 2014
Items are well made and of good quality.

My only disappointment, not being 'gift wrapped' as requested at the time of ordering, but then, had they been wrapped I would be unable to supply this feedback.
on 17 November 2013
This furniture was bought as a Christmas present to go with a doll house now being built. They seem well made and the right scale so I'n sure they will be played with a great deal by our grand-children.
on 4 October 2013
we bought this for our niece who is 4, she enjoyed playing with the furniture, the toilet with opening lid proving very popular with her dolls! i would recomend for the bright colors and value for money
on 11 April 2014
Thank you for quick delivery, product was packed very well. It has made a lovely present to go with our daughters dolls house for her second birthday. Very please and bought from you again, thank you.
on 5 December 2013
Got this item for my granddaughter.

Very pleased with it and I am sure she will be delighted with it at Xmas.

Well packaged and prompt delivery service.

Many thanks
on 6 February 2015
Beautifully made dolls house furniture. Pretty colours and movable parts. Fit perfectly in dolls house that is over 35 yrs old. Ordering online was easy and delivery was swift. Very impressed.
on 28 September 2016
The children at my Nursery we're delighted with the dolls house furniture they liked the bright colours. Unfortunately one of the chairs has broken and the rocker for the crib has come off
on 19 February 2013
This is a nice colourful selection of dolls house furniture for the younger child. It is very sturdy and is a good starting point for furnishing your new hose. My grandchildren love.
on 12 September 2015
the furniture looks strong enough for the little hands. I bought it as a gift which I havent given yet so I cant comment about the users opinion; i bet the girls will be very pleased.