on 20 November 2013
I purchased this items with another design - animal print. One side of the gold case has a kind of ribbed texture in which is handy when getting hold of the case in a handbag and holding it when at a check out because it gives a better grip. The other side is a lovely smooth finish. I love this credit card case/wallet because when I am at a check out and want to get hold of my credit card/bank card quickly I can find the case/wallet easily against the black lining of my bag. Very sturdy, great delivery and brilliant value for money. I would definitely recommend to my friends and I would definitely order more.
on 5 July 2017
Like so many, arrived dented. Mendable with araldite. Another one arrive undamaged.
on 30 May 2017
item took over a month to arrive, when it did the wallet had a few minor dents but what do you expect for just over a £1
on 12 August 2015
Arrived on time and just what I was looking for.
on 12 August 2013
Neat, attractive,strong case holding approx 6 cards etc firmly & clearly.Good size for a handbag & easily visible in depths of bag.
on 12 November 2014
its just the job
on 9 July 2014
Not bad for price x
on 17 November 2013
iv allways used a wallet to keep my credit cards together.....when I saw this on amazon.....I thought id might try this...im glad I did...its very well made.....and at a good price to
on 7 October 2013
This is a great thing to have these cant be scanned in your wallets or hand bags, its a valued item I saw these in magazine for £12- 99 got mine from amazon much cheaper.
on 22 February 2013
This was quite a bit chunkier than I expected and the gold colour is very brassy looking. Wish I'd gone for another colour but it's quite useful for keeping cards I don't use all the time in a safe place.

See one answered question