on 31 December 2014
This ladybug snuggle buddy is the perfect gift for your young one. My niece loves it and carries it everywhere. It come with a house where you can 'put the ladybug to bed' (i.e. store) when not in use. I would highly recommend it.
on 23 December 2014
Exactly what I wanted. My graddaughter loves her lady bug huggle bunny and her one has got very old and shabby, she is going to be so happy with the new one.
on 7 March 2015
I love my Happy Napper! I have 3 big Happy Nappers and 1 little one and they are all amazing!!!!
on 7 August 2012
Bought this for my daughter, someone else also bought her the Huggle Buddy Hideaway version of the same Ladybug so I have a direct comparison. This is not the same product! The quality is not as good as the Huggle Buddy. Zips are plastic as opposed to durable metal, fabric not as plush, not filled as well, antennae floppy as opposed to standing up and "bendable". Personally I'd go for the HB if money is not an issue.
on 5 March 2016
Firstly the product that was delivered is not 21" tall, and secondly it does not play any tunes as per the product description above. However the little girl it was bought for liked it on her birthday but I am disappointed that the product was not as advertised by Amazon.
on 26 May 2015
Very disappointed the music box was missing so there was no music. Rubbish!
on 14 September 2014
My little girl loves this. Nice and plush. Worth the money I paid
on 4 August 2014
took a little longer to come
on 10 October 2015