Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 April 2012
If you enjoyed the first series, then you must, must, must watch the second as it is much better!
In fact, even if you didn't like the first series, I would recommend the second series, as I found the plot to be twice as thrilling, the characters to be better developed, and the dub, which I thought was the biggest issue with the first series, to be extremely well done.

However, I thought the ending was a bit of a let down, though I hope it was with the anticipation of eventually leading into a thrid series when the manga catches up :)

I was sad when the season finished, as I wished it would never end.
on 15 November 2011
I have watched both series of Vampire Knight, and i loved how the second series carried straight on where the first series left off, and answered questions that i desperately wanted answers for, yet opening up new questions in the process! I love how each episode all leaves you wanting more, and how it is left at a crucial moment in the storyline, meaning that you just have to watch the next episode.

There is alot of twists and turns in the storyline, and the final outcome is not what I expected. A great series to watch and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone!
on 30 July 2012
Very good anime, I enjoyed this a lot. Picks up pretty much where the first one left off. The first few episodes are a bit slow but once you get past them it takes off very nicely. Great animation, great story (very nice twist in it) and great voice work. It arrived within the estimated delivery date. All in all 4/5.
on 17 July 2012
Being a huge fan of anime I discovered this one by pure chance on tv and wanted it so I could watch it over and over again.Once more no disappointment ordering it on Amazon.the box set is awesome and what a pleasure to be able to watch it in Japanese original version!!I am so pleased that I recommend every great anime fans to order both season- Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty- you WON'T be disappointed.
on 31 December 2012
My daughter was introduced to this series by her friends and after getting the first series she wanted this second series and has really enjoyed it and has watched it a number of times. I have not watched it as it is not my kind of entertainment but should be great viewing for a teenage girl.
on 21 January 2013
Watched all these episodes before and read all the books (just waiting for the next ones to be released!) and enjoyed them so much!
The films ending is really disappointing compared to the books (although the book series is still going) which irritated me slightly but overall enjoyed!
on 15 October 2014
Vampire Knight Guilty is the second and final part of one of the most beloved manga series over the past decade. In this final 13 episodes, the main character Yuki Cross is battling against her own feelings as well as trying to remember who she really is and why she has feelings for both Kaname and Zero.
While Yuki is doing that, Cross Academy and its students are in danger from a powerful true blood Vampire who is after one thing; the blood he has longed for his entire life.
Taking into account the first season, Vampire Knight Guilty brings more humour, action and romance than its predecessor and does the original manga proud.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter, as a Christamas present, and she can't get enough of it. Will there be a continuation??
on 5 April 2014
The Anime series isn't as good as the Manga series but, it is still very good nonetheless. The animation is very nice and the style of the characters has been captured very well. Also, either the original Japanese dub or the English dub are both enjoyable!
on 20 February 2014
I've always loved the anime since I watched it online. I find no faults with it and I would recommend it to any anime lovers and who are interested in vampires and Vampire Knight's storylines.