Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 25 March 2017
Great value for money. I was going to buy a similar product for over twice the price in-store. The kids love the various melodies available and looking forward to using the Christmas tunes.

The plug feature has been tried and tested, all woking fine.

The only two minor negatives.

1. You cant alter the volume - it is quite loud so may not be a great option in a small property with babies that are sleeping!

2. You cant change the wireless frequency and we must have a neighbour that uses the same frequency so the bell goes off when they have visitors and vice versa - only a minor inconvenience though so will live with that.
on 15 April 2017
This is by far the most reliable wireless bell I have had. Two previous battery-powered models were very unreliable (one going off randomly during the night, one chewing through the batteries every couple of months).

Its loud enough for me and the plug-through design doesn't use up a socket - very much recommended.
Paid heed to the reviews and thought this came out best for my purposes - especially the thru-socket. I was tempted to buy one of the twin sets so as to have the chimes at both ends of the house, but then I thought, when I go to a remoter bit I can just take the chimes with me and plug in close by - big mistake... When you unplug it, the chimes reset to the default, which is an excruciating rendition of Beethoven's "Fuer elise", guaranteed to make any music lover foam at the mouth. You can run through the chimes sequentially by pressing the little button on the side - but if you have nobody to press the doorbell for you, once you've stuck it to the door you can only do this by plugging the chimer in nearest the doorbell - unless you want to keep trotting to the other end of the house. And out of all the choices, it has only one plain ding-dong, unless you count Big Ben. Fortunately. I can hear it two rooms away, so it's going back to the side of the door.
on 21 May 2017
This door chime ceased to work after a few days. The plug-in chime unit still worked, but bell push mechanism clearly wasn't sending it a signal. Replacing the battery in the bell push didn't solve the problem. I returned it to Amazon, obtained an instant refund, and bought a more robust, and better-looking, door chime from Homebase. It was only slightly higher in price and has been working perfectly for a couple of months. I was pleased with Amazon's customer service, but disappointed by the poor quality of this item.
on 13 June 2017
Good doorbell, but has gone off several times on it's own.
this suggests that a neighbour has a bell on the same frequency
and I will have to set it on another frequency, hence the 4 stars.
Still a good product, with this small issue. Worth the money.
on 9 March 2017
I saw some of the reviews which warned the bell might go off in the night. A month after setting up the bell, I've had no such problems. I love the fact you can still use the socket! The bell (I use the normal 'ding dong' sound!) is loud enough without being too loud. A great purchase, would recommend.
on 14 May 2017
Great selection of alarm tunes. Handy that it fits into a socket but you can still use that socket for other plugs.
on 23 May 2017
Identical to the one purchased some years ago, if this one last as long I'll be well pleased, a very good buy.
on 26 April 2017
Great product. Especially as the plug has a socket, thereby enabling another appliance to be used. Various bell tones can be chosen.
on 6 July 2015
A very good doorbell. I have the bell about fifteen feet away from the door and it works very well. A nice range of sounds and works very effectively. When the doorbell rings we can hear it right through the house and even out on the back patio.