on 12 May 2013
I bought these to attach a training wire for my grape vine, it is just as well that I had some other cropped bolts in my toolbox because the ones supplied are just too big for the slot in my ridge bars, they have been cropped to 8mm when almost every other cropped bolt I have seen is cropped at 7mm. If I had a workshop or bench with a vice I could have filed them to fit but I have only recently moved here and don't have the facility. They brackets themselves are perfect for the purpose and I used some of the spare ones to hang my four hanging baskets on. A good product, hard to find, but due to the bolts supplied I have given only 4 stars.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2016
These are very good - but just make sure they send the ones out to fit the channels on your green house and not the larger ones - unless you have a wider channel.

They do slot in and twist before tightening so ne need to slide them up from the end of the channel.

They are angled so that when mounted on the eves the eye points straight down - not at an angle as in the photo.
on 7 April 2017
Excellent. Was just what I needed. Easy to install inside greenhouse. No messing about. Easy to take down and move as required. Will be buying lots more!! Thank you
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2013
Top quality and perfect for the task which is why I rate it 5star. Easy to insert into the extrusions of an aluminium greenhouse and fix anything to. I ran wires through mine and fixed shading netting to the wire using round metal split rings. I just slide the netting along like drawing curtains when I want to shade my 14 ft greenhouse. The netting fits between the wires and the greenhouse roof and sides and just slides along the wires with the split rings. Very cheap, very effective and very efficient. Recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 July 2017
the picture shows another type of bracket. the ones this company supplies are a piece of bent ali metal with 2 holes in the longer arm and 1 in the shorter arm. they may work but it would be nice if they showed the correct item.
on 6 August 2014
At last, I managed to find these. Who would have thought trying to find such a simple thing could be so hard? Still at least I have them now and they are great for hanging strings for tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. to climb up.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2016
Bought two packs of these. They fit perfectly into roofing grooves of my Halls and Robinsons greenhouse. Wire runs along the roofing in both greenhouses to support grape, melon and cucumber vines and also tomato plants.
on 16 May 2017
they are different to the photos shown
on 13 April 2014
Easy to fix,nice and secure and won't rust. Wished I'd bought more than 1 packet!

Will be very useful for tieing tomato / cucumber plant supports from the ground to my greenhouse roof.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2013
got these as I wanted to try stringing my tomato plants up instead of canes this year. Did the job they were bought for and easy to fix. sturdy kept string tight without moving or slackening
4 people found this helpful