Customer reviews

on 3 October 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone who loves gently beautiful music. The ladies in Celtic Woman all have superbly melodic voices and their performances are full of passion and precision - these two aspects of singing don't necessarily always meet in one person - here they meet in the whole group!
I could (and probably will!) listen to this cd over and over again. It touches my heart every time and lifts my spirits.
on 27 October 2013
Great selection of songs and beautiful sung,.
Each of the artists brings her own unique voice to the rendering of the songs.
Everyone should have this in their collection.
on 10 July 2013
I have seen the celtic woman a few times I love their show and cd if you have not seen them get the cd
on 7 July 2013
I could not believe at first about the pricing.
Such a great original music CD offered at amazingly low price.
Cheaper than buying mp3 online.
In conclusion, great music.
on 15 November 2013
Beautiful music. Already had several of the selections but really enjoyed the new ones. Would definitely recommend this album to all Irish music lovers.
on 26 August 2013
There is not a lot I can say about this that has maybe not already been said. Wonderful music, beautiful singing.
on 1 November 2013
Celtic Woman are beautiful, amazingly talented singers and every track is a joy to listen to. I cannot get enough of this CD!
on 11 February 2014
It is a question of taste but I very much enjoy these women's voices and the songs they sing... A great purchase.for me.
on 20 July 2014
I have recently purchased this and I must have played it ten times in the car already it is so calming
on 13 July 2014