on 7 June 2013
Nice little app.I got this because as a factory ist aided I get asked all sorts Off questions.and always having my kindle with me I find it very handy to look up ailments and symptoms and Offer some help and guidance.I like it.
on 31 August 2012
Handy little app, full of information useful medical advice, gave me the details I needed plus helped me question my Doctor.
on 19 May 2015
mostly disappointed with this -it isn't what it say's on the tin ie; pro !? -with its child like presentation and print face . l will be looking for a better version. Wikipedia is much more comprehensive than this-l shall be asking for my money back !.
on 11 December 2012
I was hoping for First aid advice - bandages etc, none of this is in the package so not helpful
on 15 September 2015
Only just srarted using this, at present not too impressed,
on 20 September 2015
What can I say I think I have said all o can
on 10 October 2014
I looked up what is worrying me, very good
on 14 April 2015
just what the doctor ordered
on 16 February 2015
This app is very informative
on 30 November 2014
Does not on my kindle fire