on 19 November 2014
Does what it is supposed to do and does it well. Its compact and slick. Like it very much!
on 15 November 2014
Good price and easy to use,fast download speed. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 19 September 2014
I returned Lexar Professional USB 3.0 card reader after getting very poor speed considering USB 3.0. This one outperforms the lexar one with over three times the read speed and twice the write speed (Sandisk Extreme Pro compact flash card used).

I am totally happy with it and can recommend it. My Nikon D810 big raw files now just flies.
on 29 June 2013
As I build a beast desktop PC featured with red lights combination with black finish of the components I was searching for external media reader in the same theme as this small beauty provides. Very happy with it so far. Love the Red sign on the top which lights up when you slot some card in it. Very portable too. It fits to your pocket.
on 21 October 2015
having bough a number of generic card readers that either didn't work or stopped working - and ultimately decided to pay a bit more for a branded item. Well work it, all of the slots I've tried work, I've not had to insert and re-insert cards to try and get them read. It's great to have in the drawer for the few times a year I need it.
on 20 April 2013
I do the odd bit of time lapse photography which involves downloading thousands of images. I cannot get the Canon software to do this at all on Windows 8 and on Windows XP it takes simply ages. This little device plugged into a USB 3 port is a dream - sucks in a couple of thousand pics in seconds rather than hours. Brilliant.
on 6 April 2014
This USB 3.0 media reader from Kingston does everything as expected. It transfers files super fast from both my SD cards (Sandisk, Lexar) as well as my 2*64GB 1000x Komputerbay CF cards.

The form factor is sleek and feels solid.

All in all there is nothing bad to say about it. A definite recommendation!
on 7 September 2015
The fastest card reader that I have ever had.On the other card readers I had after much use they just stopped responding.After very heavy use it maintains its speed and robust capabilities.But I am not a proffessional photographer so I don't know much about editing and altering photos but for normal use it is brilliant.
on 19 October 2014
Bought this to go with my new Zoostorm PC unit, as it didn't come with a card reader or SD slot, and have found it to be a great little piece of tech. Simple to install (Windows 8.1 found it straight away) and reads and writes to various cards very quickly. Simple, straight foward reader that does it job really well.
on 11 April 2013
Very happy with it, much better than internal ones I have had issues with the CF card fits in easily every time, unlike an internal I tried.

Smaller than it looks in the photo, the cable at the back as noted can be a bit difficult to push in but it does fit and once in is firm and won''t fall out easily.