on 19 February 2016
I am not a huge Adele fan but her name kept coming up from people and her album on my recommendations lists so I though I would give it a listen. I like this album. There is no bad song on this album, if it came one I would listen to it but there are only 3 songs on the album I would listen to over and over again. The 3 song that really stood out for me Rolling in the Deep, Someone like you, and Set the Rain on Fire.
on 16 January 2015
Lovely collection of soul, R&B and pop with several really impressive songs including 'Rolling In The Deep', 'Rumour Has It', 'Set Fire To The Rain' and the gorgeous 'Someone Like You'. If, like me, you were suspicious of the hype surrounding the music of Adele, then prepare to cast aside your prejudices and give '21' (and the highly promising debut release '19') a spin - you will be richly rewarded when you hear the overall quality of the songwriting and the power and range of Adele's voice. Recommended.
on 21 November 2017
A singer I have come to rather late but my word this lady can both sing and pen some amazing material . I am almost 60 in years and am captivated by her intense and excellent lyrics as well as the range of notes she can hit.
on 2 December 2017
Delivered early. Yet another brilliant album from a caring dynamic Artist who I've followed through the years.Thank you Adele,.and Amazon for a good price and delivering through my door.
on 9 December 2017
Purchased this after all of the hoo-ha had died down. I wish that I had listened to it before buying it. One or two half way decent tunes but the rest... disappointing
on 26 June 2017
Loved Rolling in the deep. I cant choose a favourite rom this CD as the songs are all as good as each other. So pleased I have this CD.
on 29 April 2017
Great value package. Simpler and easier to buy this and keep it in the car than having it digitalky
on 9 May 2017
happy with cd love it some great songs on it my son enjoys listening to it as well thank you
on 4 December 2015
What can I say that hasn't been already said my favourite is To Make you Feel My Love that track was recorded by Garth Brooks and Trishia Yearwood Adele sings the track in her unique style a joy to listen to
on 24 September 2011
I am in my 50s and don't usually get hooked on contemporary music. I was watching TV and heard some of Rolling in the Deep advertsing a dance programme. I googled the title and came up with this. I bought the CD and loved it. Sadly the CD got left in the sun so I am buying another as I play it whilst driving around the winding roads of Westetn Scotland! It is brilliant and I think that most of us can relate to the emotions that the songs evoke. Love it!