Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 22 June 2009
Off to Turkey? Need a bit of information? Don't want to be weighed down with a large/heavy book? Well this little guide may be for you. Bought as off myself later this year and never been to Turkey before so wanted to get a bit of an appreciation before we went! Like to do a bit of pre-holiday planning to maximise the time available.

This guide isn't bad. 190 pages, 165 mm by 115 mm and just 12 mm thick (and at only 230 g). It'll fit in a pocket and with itsglossy covers shouldn't get too damaged. There's a few fold out maps inside both front and rear covers covering road maps of the region and a few city/town street maps30 odd pages of introduction - some useful some only if you've never left the UK before!! The guide overall covers the main sights with a fair selection of photographs that give a reasonable taster of what to expect.

It's not extensive, it's not over detailed, but at this size and price you can't go far wrong.
on 13 June 2012
I bought this for my kindle, I never go on holiday without reading up on where I am going so I know what I want to do & see before I go. Will dive into it many times whilst on holiday full of usefull information. Love these AA guides.
on 22 April 2010
Not so good, maybe ok for basics, but found it didnt really tell us anything. better off spending up and getting bigger book.
on 13 January 2013
I used this book to prep my visit to Turkey in 2012. Would recommend this volume to anyone and everyone at any level of familiarity with the subject matter. Good photos and maps too.
on 9 February 2015
Perfect! Many thanks from France!!
on 23 September 2015