on 17 February 2012
I have noticed in the discussion section about this product some people are suggesting the 5 star reviews are fake. Well i have more than 1 review to my name and i have been buying from amazon since all they sold were books and i have would strongly deny the suggestion. This product has been used by me for 2 months now, i even lent it to my neighbour for a month so their kids could watch non stop movies and it performed flawlessly.. It does everything it says in the blurb, the remote might be only small but what do you expect for the money, it does the job fine..I paid 32.00 for mine and now its only 26.00 so grab yourself a bargain while you can...
on 12 May 2017
I found that most of my video files were incompatible with this player: When I connected it to my 4K TV via the HDMI port and my 1TB hard drive, I found that it played some (but not most) AVI and Xvid files, some .ts files, most (but not all) mp4 files, and no MKV files at all. HEVC files played with audio but no video. Of the files that it could play,motion was sometimes jerky and HD didn't always look HD.

I wanted a player that could at least handle most of whatever files I threw at it , but this one was bad even for a relatively cheap player.
on 5 March 2017
Absolutely brilliant at what it does, if it had internal storage it would get 5 out of 5. Works with multiple TV software, I have 3 different TV's, works perfectly with them all - great product, great price. In fact, so good we bought 2!
on 1 February 2017
Good product
on 23 March 2017
Good
on 24 April 2017
Great kit. Great price. Prompt, responsive seller. Very happy. Works very well. Easy to operate. Extremely good value in my opinion.
on 8 April 2017
had some teething problems - on my part with my memory stick, which I can easily resolve
on 15 January 2015
Brilliant but did usb port broke the first time it was dropped.
on 8 April 2017
Great when working, however bought two and both failed within 6 months.
Accompanying leaflet useless