on 9 July 2015
Would recommend this player, can't beat it for the price
on 14 March 2014
Not had a problem with this works well take it to work and use it at home don't forget the remote as you can do sod all with out it
on 26 March 2015
I was looking for a media player that played everything i. e mp4, home videos, downloaded etc and this does the trick. So far (touch wood) no problems and plays the lot. Excellent little media player.
on 20 March 2014
the media player but at times it won't to the hard drive,but theres no use to send it back because the last one i sent was never acknowledged so i'll just have to suffer in silence as the company seem to have support network
on 9 August 2014
Lot easier to use than my last Media player, and it plays files that my other one didn't even recognise...
on 6 January 2015
when I bought it . it wouldn t work I later found out there was a problem with the cables.i had to buy some new ones.i live most of the time in spain which is why I wanted the media player to use here in spain.
on 3 November 2014
rubbish
on 24 January 2015
thanks again
on 8 February 2014
Excellent device. Plays all media and formats perfectly! Compact size means inconspicuous while remote control works well. Would recommend this device!
on 18 February 2013
I found the media player quite cheap looking. The player did not always connect with the TV and I had to keep fiddling with the sockets on the player. I returned the item and after a few patronising emails I gave up. So I now dont have a media player and £24 down.