on 3 December 2015
So pleased fast delivery thanks
on 21 January 2014
Material used is not of great quality not of standard used in original toy. I feel the material may tear easily
on 14 November 2012
I am quite disappointed with this Teletubbie, it looks like a bad cheap copy of the real one I have.
on 22 September 2012
Firstly the packaging that it came in with no invoice/receipt was a little off putting. There are a couple of dirty marks on the face but I have yet to send it to my 2 1/2 year old nephew so that will be the true test. I can say that when I showed it to him on skype his face lit up and he was very happy. So we shall see.
on 25 November 2015
We are very pleased with the quality of the product and sure that our Grandaughter will love it as part of her Christmas. Goods were also received earlier than expected.
on 28 December 2013
Product was exactly how i was wish and even more better, my daughter loves it. Delivery was fast so thanks for that too. I'll be ordering the other two teletubbies next.
on 15 December 2012
Not as nice looking as the smaller teletubbie toys as their faces look a bit odd but we lost a po so it will be gratefully received !
on 16 December 2015
Wonderful product and speedy delivery, looks very much like the original which I bought for my kids 17 years ago, excellent quality
on 16 May 2015
my grandchild loved receiving this a present for his birthday. he loves teletubbies,
on 9 February 2016
My 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves it and carries it everywhere she goes.

See one answered question