SodaStream Spare Gas Cylinder, 60l
Style Name: Gas|Change

on 21 December 2016
ok to save time lugging bottle from supermarket and reduce our plastic consumption /waste its a winner. My partner loves fizzy drinks and is very happy being able to get them ice cold whenever he wants and simply adds flavoring from usual robinsons drink to mix it up a bit if needed. The unit is easy to use and does not take up a lot of space. Yes you have to set up a drop off and collection service by mail for the cylinders if you want to, there is normally a local shop where you can collect refil from and you can send off old ones - all this is sorted for you ...ring soda stream for info.. We can also go to local Argos, Robert Dyas or a few other places or we can order from Amazon! If you only have a few bottles a week say 3 of carbonated water this might not be worth you having but my partner can do 2-3 bottles a day so its great my car boot and weekly shop is not just bottles!! If you have kids it will probably get over used so have spare cyclinders .. Not always cheapest option but do look at how you are going to refill first..but for us its just great - and seeing how happy my partner is with it is an added bonus!!!
on 1 September 2016
Just what my plants needed. Not exactly using for its intended use, but is perfect for what I need!

CO2 generally I find can be hard to come by, not something you could generally buy in your local supermarket. But thanks to SodaStream it is more available than ever!

I have an automated CO2 regulator to release CO2 into my aquarium to promote plant growth. As a one-off purchase I needed to buy a separate adapter to fit the SodaStream canister fitting to my regulator. But obviously this I would expect.

Can't give a review on how it works with a SodaStream machine, but my plants have never been so big and healthy!!!
on 2 January 2018
Great - produces a good quantity of sparkling water and even turns our flat white wine into fizzy and apple juice into alchohol free 'cider'. Not quite as exciting as turning water into wine but I'm easily pleased.
on 6 January 2017
Bought this for my parents, in order to reduce the amount of plastic they were using. Funny enough by changing to the SodaStream they have actually changed their drinking habits and are now drinking less sparkling water. We were sure how easy it was going to find gas cylinders but found that our local electrical shop sells them - so no issue.
Compared to the macine they had in the 90s, this one does look better but is certainly not as strong. We will wait and see how long it lasts...
on 31 December 2017
Our last 60 litre bottle lasted more like 25-30 litres
on 2 June 2016
Filled with air not CO2! It seemed to gas the bottle - ie when you fizzed it in the machine bubbles came out into the SodaStream bottle - but when we came to drink the water it wasn't carbonated! Had the gas bottle been filled with air? Certainly not CO2. Very frustrating and big waste of money.
on 6 September 2017
Does what is required. Always good to have a spare, as you need to go to Argos or similar to get refills, so no downtime.
on 15 August 2017
Love sodastream, I advocate them strongly. Much better than buying plastic bottles and cheaper too
on 26 July 2017
What use is a soda stream with gas... what can i say it does what it says on the tin
on 23 May 2016
absolutely awful, this soda stream lasted three times of using before the gas ran out! The last gas bottle lasted three weeks. I use the sodastream daily and cannot believe the gas cannister I put in on Saturday has run out two days later!SodaStream Spare Gas Cylinder, 60l