on 25 June 2016
Good book especially for free with some good information and links. Considering downloading some more of these books going forward.
on 25 February 2017
ok
on 23 March 2017
Good quick read
on 18 June 2016
Just another book that promises a lot and delivery little
on 27 July 2014
There is some really useful links and advice in this book, that I hadn't considered. Just adding the search bar in my blog has made such a difference. The points are also really concise and easy to work through.
on 3 April 2014
A really useful little guide if you are starting any business as the advice is generic and will work for most people.... its really helped our business grow and I refer back to it often. I'm definitely much less nervous about using social media and the t'intwerweb for marketing now
One person found this helpful
on 15 August 2013
Nothing in the book that was remarkable, an eye opener or inventive but then if it was, we would all be doing it anyway. For people who really are lost to know what to do and have already tried most things.
on 2 October 2013
Although the ebook is clearly laid out and easy to read, as the title suggests, the content is quite repetitive in places. I did find two very useful tools that I was unaware of so I can forgive the repetition for what I did unearth.
on 1 October 2013
For someone who struggles with social media and just setting up business Very Useful.....and those with established businesses- keep it fresh
on 7 January 2017