Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 31 May 2013
These card sleeves are great if you want to protect your collection. They act exactly the right size for Yu-Gi-Oh Cards which means there is no space in the sleeve for the card to move about. It adds a bit more bulk to a deck but that's going to happen. I'd recommend this.
on 28 February 2014
My son wanted the protective sleeves for his YuGiOh cards and these are perfect. They arrived very quickly and the cards fit inside nicely. We have gone on to buy them in other colours.
on 5 February 2013
I have purchased deck protecters from uktrapro before and I have to say they do exactly what they are designed for. Personally I use these for my YuGiOh card decks. Though they're great for decks a binder is probably a better choice for collectors.
on 15 February 2013
Very good Deck Protectors and Arrived Quickly :) would recommend to buy and could be buying more myself sooner or later.
on 9 November 2012
my son is delighted with his new covers and is happy to recommend them to all other yugio card users.
on 4 July 2013
There is not much to say, Its a standard black coloured Yugioh card protector. I recommend it just incase your friend pretends to spill water or something all over your cards because of jelousy