on 27 February 2013
Great story its just enough to keep u reading on and the end made me just want too buy the next
on 30 January 2013
I loved this book because I wanted to know what was on the next page and when I put it down I found myself picking it up again
on 24 April 2013
I loved reading this it was a great story line and I can't wait to read the rest of them!
on 5 January 2015
Couldn't put it down and when I finished it I immw downloaded the next two books.
on 23 January 2013
It was fantastic slow at the start but I got really in to it I can't wait for book 2 to come out
on 23 June 2013
Deep blue secret was not the sort of books I go for it was I had a hard time getting through it
on 25 October 2015
It was ok, a little confusing, maybe more action would have been good.
on 24 June 2015
Very good book. Couldn't wait to read the second one.
on 28 March 2013
I don't think long drawn out reviews of books read are necessary so all I will say is if you are a 'Twilight' fan then you will thoroughly enjoy this book, it has the same intense passion between the main characters.

A well written book that kept me interested with an interesting storyline. Enjoy.
on 28 January 2013
This is such a great book loved every minute of it. This book absolutely dragged me in, from the beginning. Great cover design by the way, it was one of the many things that pulled me to choose this book. Sooo good! :)