Customer reviews

Wight Mischief
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 26 September 2016
A good read from an author l enjoy. Yes, one can pick holes in characters, plot etc., but it does it job of entertaining, amusing and intriguing pretty well. I will be reading more by this author.
on 18 September 2012
First of all don't let the awful cover picture put you off, this was a good holiday read for me, it had a story and it took me longer than half an hour to read so - result. I enjoyed the interaction between the characters Will and Baz and was glad that Baz wasn't as bad as he appeared. Marcus I felt sorry for but he was a bit spineless until he had Will for support. I liked that it was local - Isle of Wight to where I have never been but the author seemed to know it which I liked. A good read which had me intrigued, better written than a lot of this genre. I've read Hard Tail and Muscling Through by the same author which were also enjoyable, so I shall read more.
on 4 January 2014
This was a delightful find: while so many offerings in the MM romance genre are simply dull rehashings of the same formula this tale gives us an interesting premise, an atypical and well-realised setting and solid characterisation. What took it from a solid 4 star novel and made it a resounding 5 star book was the mystery / thriller aspect: the author teasingly delivered a number of small mysteries which were gradually unravelled only to discover they were themselves only a component of a larger riddle.

If you are jaded with supernatural plot clones or fed up with wading through the flood of overpriced, under-talented garbage on the market, look no further. This is a quality read from an author who knows their craft.
on 19 July 2013
Great story set in a great setting; written authentically and no gratuitous, boring, descriptions of sex - very tastefully written
on 21 May 2014
A good story. Believable characters. Nice descriptiins of the Isle of Wight. Couldn't put it down till I reached the last page.