on 8 September 2017
After breaking two wireless keyboards, I decided to go for a wired Keyboard and it's great. A little too wide for my computer desk with my wireless trackpad but I am getting used to it now. I use it with an extension USB cable, so I can pull out the keyboard tray with the keyboard on it and not be restricted in my movements.
VINE VOICEon 26 September 2014
Im just loving this genuine Mac Full size keypad with £ and $ keys. Its a longer version of the one that came with my Mac pc. That one i managed to knock to the floor and smash. This one has a usb cable and slots into the back of the screen. Its even got with it an extended usb to use. Why you would need that i really do not know.
But what i do know is i no longer need to hunt for batteries for the old keypad, and i have a longer keypad that works like a dream. For the price you pay for this id say its very good value indeed.
on 23 June 2017
The only folk who baulk at the price of an Apple keyboard are people who have never used an apple keyboard ... no clickety clack, no keys popping out .. you get what you pay for, and once again Apple produces a quality product.
on 22 March 2017
always wanted one with the numbers on it too - glad to find it at a good price.
on 17 May 2017
metal keyboard, feels quality made with 2 imbedded USB slots in the step at the back, very handy as my MacBook Air only has 2 which are being used by this keyboard and wireless mouse.
on 28 December 2016
Excellent keyboard, using with a MacBook PRO MID 2012.

Nice responsive keys. Worth the money.

Lead plenty long enough plus an extension cable included as well.

I recommend without hesitation.
on 16 April 2011
I was blown away with The Quality of the keyboard.
The lack of keys which you usually find on the non-Apple keyboard suddenly does not bother you.
I got the feeling when you just want to own one.
Laptop-feel keys is superb.
And it's small which leave me plenty space on the desk.
Slimness is great.
Solid build.
Go for it - you will never regret it.
I have tried a number of keyboards from Amazon and as I said I just want to keep one.
Letter font is great - very easy to find when typing.
Some key do not work with Windows but I do not mind.
Overall - great stylish slim keyboard!!!
on 14 April 2017
Lovely packaging as always from Apple, Everything works perfectly on the keyboard and all the keys are plush.
GG Microsoft
on 4 June 2017
Love this keyboard. I use it with my MacBook Pro and have to have a number keypad so this is perfect. The wire really doesn't bother me and I actually think this is better than the smaller wireless ones
on 19 October 2017
bit pricy but quality and design are exceptional, i broke the old one :( cleaning it.. got wet, will take more care of this one 4 sure