Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Change

on 15 May 2016
I am disabled and walk with crutches. I don't like using an over the shoulder strap bag or cross body bag as the bag flops about everywhere or end up hanging around my neck and gets tangled in my crutches. Sometimes I don't want to lug a back pack about with me everywhere. So I decided to improvise. This bag with its two compartments and small zip pouch on the outside is perfect for carrying my everyday stuff around. I can keep my medication in the small zip pouch on the outside, my ereader, phone, charger, ecig kit in one of the big pouches and other bits and bobs in the other big pouch, like moisturiser, comb, mirror, tweezers, pen etc with plenty of room to spare. The handle on the end slips perfectly over the hand rest of one of my crutches and away I go. Very happy, and I suppose if I ever need a travel wash bag, I have one.
An amazing price for a capacious bag and in real leather, too; canvas ones can be more than double the price.

With two full-length and full-depth individually zipped main pockets and a smaller 2/3 height front pocket which is also zipped, there is plenty of capacity available for all the smaller acoutriments one would need for an couple of nights away on business or for a weekend away and probably some to spare. Fully-lined with either a nylon or polyester fabric which is not as wipe clean as PVC would be but more than adequate.

Although made of smaller pieces of leather, none are especially small and which could clearly be described as 'off-cuts'.

Overall a well-made bag sold at an excellent price which provides the space for necessities.
on 28 August 2013
This came in the estimated time, so happy with service.
It is just like the photo in advert. It is a black soft leather wash bag.
It is bigger than I thought, plenty of room for wash things.
I think it is Great value for money and am very happy with my purchase.
on 7 October 2012
Have bought this for my son along with his favourite toiletries for Christmas looks more expensive than it is,good size and lovely soft leather.
on 7 January 2013
I purchased two of these bags as I need one for my travel bag and another for my sports bag to keep all my moisturiser lotions and wash gel together, as a result of eczema I end up carrying a lot of my own tried and tested products instead of using the general items provided by my gym which don't work too well with my skin.

Nevertheless, I selected this bag as it was genuine leather and appeared to hold a good amount and at £10 you cant really go wrong for a bag like this. The bag arrived very quickly and does appear to be extremely well made so does appear it will last a considerable time if looked after well.

The only downside to the bag was being genuine leather they actually do have a very strong leather smell which I didn't like, normally I am not one to complain about leather smell's but these were quite strong and would leave all my items smelling of leather too. As such I have had to wrap each of them up in newspaper and leave them for a while to allow the smell to reduce to a level where it wont affect any of my clothes or other items.

If you don't mind strong leather smells then this product should not be a problem, if you do, you may need to use the newspaper method or another method to try and reduce the strong leather smell. Alternatively, if you don't want all the headache you can also opt to purchase the Danielle Milano Men's Large Framed Top Zip Toiletry Bag slightly different but still seems extremely well made, not genuine leather though and if I recall a little more expensive.
on 21 April 2015
For the price, I wasn't expecting all much, but this really is a quality little wash bag - and genuine leather too!
I was pleasantly surprised by this purchase when it arrived, it is larger than I was expecting; I merely brought this to store my own toiletries in at home, and stop other people from using my deodorant and other toiletry items. That being said, I would certainly be more than happy to use this great bag while travelling anywhere, and it would even do for an overnight stay. It it very durable and fantastic quality too, well worth the money, and I recommend it!
on 18 August 2015
Although covered in tags saying "real leather" this bag is made of PU leather, in which thin slices of the poorer, interior layers of an animal skin, are coated in polyurethane. Shamefully, British consumer law allows this to be called "real leather". In this product the animal skin was not properly cured, so it smells - the worst of all worlds! But it is cheap, and has two useful compartments.
on 16 January 2017
Exactly what I wanted
Large enough to pack a few thing in (electric toothbrush, razor paraphenalia ...)
Has two seperate areas which are just over 22cm x 12cm x 2cm
And an additional flat pocket on one side 22cm x 12cm
But if half empty soft enough to squash up inside a packing case
I like the look too
on 10 January 2016
I bought this for my partner for a christmas gift as his wash bag was falling apart.This arrived flat and packaged well. He absolelty loved that it was real leather which you could smell straight away. It has 3 large compartments which he has filled with all his essentials. It's a soft leather which is great as it gives it a bit more room. It is easy to wipe clean and the zips are very sturdy. I would highly recommend and buy again if i needed another one for anyone else.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2015
This was bought for my husband as a replacement for the (much more expensive) wash bag lost in a stolen suitcase, and it's incredible value. Real leather, very nice looking, and roomy, with several compartments, it easily accommodates a shaver, toothbrush and other toiletries. We especially like its shape, as being quite flat, it doesn't take up too much room in a suitcase. It looks similar to a much dearer one. A very good Buy. Highly recommended.