on 17 August 2015
There are many great laughs in this show, but you have to wait for them to get going before they become REALLY funny. Compared with his previous work: A Different Class, I found that one a lot funnier. Byrne is famous for swearing and making crude jokes - which he admits to himself. However here, it seems that the stories he tells are so random that the only thing that connects them is the repeated use of "f***" and "s***". Having said that, he is still one of my favourite observational comedians, because once he gets going he is definitely on point with his comments. Also, the slightly nerdy way his mind works is definitely something I can relate to. So the randomness and completely overused profanity was what spoiled it for me, which is why I gave four stars instead of five.
on 13 April 2016
Being an Ed Byrne fan I was disappointed that I could not attend, due to ill health, a recent show he was giving in my home town recently. So, I decided to treat myself to viewing this video of one of his shows. I wouldn't say this is Ed Byrne at his best, because he is always giving his best from one performance to the next. Watching this video certainly help to cheer me up, and I look forward towatching more of Ed Byrne at always his best.
on 4 May 2014
Great performance, perhaps not quite so many laughs as in 'Pedantic and Whimsical' or 'Different Class' (which I highly recommend) but still well worth the watch. Some stand-up comics seem to lose their touch after a while, but Ed Byrne has proved that he isn't one of them, his comedy is always reliably funny and on-point.

Also fairly rewatchable as far as stand-up comedy goes and good to have on in the background while working.
on 27 February 2013
Very funny and clever - usual well constructed comedy act from Ed.
Less impressive was the extras - just Ed and Dara chatting about the performance while watching the DVD/film.
Fine if you're a true fan, but a bit light on content if you're only here for the comedy.
Still since its only an 'extra' I still give the dvd 5 stars - but Ed needs to try harder on his extras, the competition is hotting up.
on 13 March 2018
Pleased me
on 3 March 2013
I love Ed Byrne when I see him on panel shows on English tv.
This was funny, but I took off one star as it wasn't quite as laugh-out-loud funny as I expected it to be. However, it's still a great laugh and I would recommend it to people for the price!
on 14 December 2016
very funny
on 1 February 2016
Got tickets to his show, so bought the DVD as a Christmas present.
on 19 December 2016
Great dvd
on 5 February 2017
Delivered before due date, very funny DVD.